Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs OSU

thewolverines24

Go Blue! Tip at 4PM on CBS.

Eli got fitted for his protective mask and went through shoot around. Looks like he'll be suiting up today!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Kyle Young F

Alonzo Gaffney F

both will be out for Ohio State today

In game 1 against Ohio State earlier this season, Young played 33 minutes and scored 12 points.

Gaffney didn't make the box score.

Not expecting a whole lot today. It seems Michigan sports are in the shitter at the moment. Total collapses by both baseball and softball. And basketball lost at home already in the week. God damn this week has sucked.

PLEASE WIN TODAY!!!!!!!

Hockey beat Minnesota in Minneapolis in a shootout Friday, and on Saturday 2-1 also. Costing the gophers a chance to pass Psu for the regular season title. We did lock up home ice (not sure what that means as road teams have played well this year). Not sure I am all that excited about playing MSU. They swept us in Ann Arbor, and we won 1 at Munn and at Little Caesars. I guess having all at home if necessary is something.

Last edited:
Stop jacking up so many threes. Run the offense and the threes will come.

Back