Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs OSU

People were talking about maybe going 3-1 or 2-2 in the 4 game stretch, now this team will be lucky to win one.

I think 2 of these guys are the same crew as the game back home I think.

Livers 2-11.
Team was playing better when he was sitting.

Livers has been nonexistent in the last 2 games. No consistency with anyone, maybe Simpson. But streaky players make for a streaky team. Now all of the sudden bad defense rears it's ugly head again. Let's hope this team is saving lock down defense for the tourney.

If we don’t beat Nebraska at home on Simpson’s and Jon’s senior night we don’t deserve a bid. But I think we could go 18-13 and it would be close. Very close. So let’s not do that , and win a game or two in btt.

Not even close. Big Ten is the best conference by far and Michigan will likely finish 10-10. Michigan is in easily. Probably a 7 seed right now.

I think Michigan's a 6 right now. Number of quality wins still compares well to most other teams out there when you add in the Gonzaga and Creighton wins (and Creighton might actually be a 2 right now). If they don't finish strong that could drop, but I think they could probably lose out and still get in.

I agree with Matt. I think a few years back a team got in at 17-14 or thereabouts. People were bitching about it (me). Then they won a game or two I think.

Last edited:
I really want Teske and Simpson to play well against Nebraska. The two guys deserve to go out on a home win.

At Maryland isn’t happening. It’s not like we are peaking and playing great like MSU is now. Amazing how Izzo does it every year when March rolls around. Jb had a bunch great March and April runs too. Howard is a unproven coach. He needs figure out what is wrong with Livers. He sure was pressing today.
Weird how they started to play great defense then the last 2 games the defense just didn’t show up.

Last edited:
Back