Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs PSU

A combined 26 points this half. Beyond terrible. Just have to hope they pull out the W.

Not many wins left in this season playing like this. Hopefully they start playing better.

Last edited:
That concludes your episode of Tuesday Night Crimes Against Basketball.

At least we escape with the W.

phew.

I had to read through a lot of posts to learn whether we won or not. can you guys at least maybe make an all caps "MICHIGAN WON" somewhere in these threads so it's easier to confirm?

My lord it was the worst winning Michigan basketball game I had ever watched. Michigan was down 11 with around 4 left in the half and Howard finally switch to a zone after the millionth Psu blow by to the bucket and Psu being even worse then Michigan looked like they had never seen a zone let alone practiced any plays against one. Michigan closed half on a 11-0 run to tie the game at 34-34..

start of the second half.
Psu miss
Um miss
Psu miss
Um miss
Psu miss
Um miss
Psu miss
Um miss
Psu miss
Um miss
16:51 um 36-34
15:57 um 38-34
14:14 still 38-34.
13:51 Psu first bucket 38-37.
It was 7 minutes of the worst basketball in history . It was really bad.

Last edited:
The broadcast talked about how long of a day it is for road teams for 9 pm games.
Breakfast
11 am Walk through shoot around.
Back to rooms to do homework if you have any.
4-5 ish dinner.
Not sure after that. Get to the arena to get taped and such.
9pm tip-off

Last edited:
Back