Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Rutgers

Dug just gets out of control so many times with shot clock running down.

Back to back terrible plays by Michigan up 25-21 .

Michigan 7 foul called Howard played great defense.

Rutgers 3-11 ft.

My guess is this will be a nail biter to the end. Hopefully we can pull it out.

Last edited:
Hunter with a three ! 36-28 Rutgers timeout. Run plays and make the correct pass !

Damn right out of a timeout Rutgers hits wide open three. Then a 2.

Last edited:
Baker is terrible. He needs to be more in control.

Shooting 2 for 11
2 for 9 from three.

He plays hard but just to many wasted possessions..

Last edited:
Rutgers missing a lot of players. Michigan missing Jett and Williams played sparingly although he does have 4 points and 9 rebounds.

Down 13-3 tonight.
I almost posted we are toast. Didn?t score for 6 minutes. They could have been up 20-3 but Rutgers were missing too.

Last edited:
I had a good feeling about this one, and was going to post that, but didn't want to jinx us.

I also think maybe we turned a corner against MSU. We're not that bad of a team, and definitely more talented than our record shows, and we're due some wins. Like statistically speaking. Good time of the year to be due wins, instead of losses

Back