Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Toledo

Once again, I'm torn between who I should root for, while trying to tell myself I can't lose no matter who wins.

Hey wagner with a 3. Maybe that gets him going

When wagner gets it going, this team is going to be good

I really wish we had 4 years of Brown. I love this guy.

Damn. Zeb is a ball hog. I know he's trying to make something of his minutes but pass the damn ball

5 in double figures and Chaundee had 9. Smith had 7, so we were a couple makes from having 7 in double figures. Great balance.

Of all the Young players so far I am least impressed with Zeb. The guy is a ball hog. Looking to get his. If he would let the game come to him he would be so much better.

Of all the Young players so far I am least impressed with Zeb. The guy is a ball hog. Looking to get his. If he would let the game come to him he would be so much better.

Agreed. He really needs meaningful minutes, though. He's trying to shoot his way onto the court.

This is why you don't bench Livers. I can't believe people were really asking for that. We all needed him to break through.

Back