Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Toledo

This is why you don't bench Livers. I can't believe people were really asking for that. We all needed him to break through.

Livers has been our most consistent player for 2 years. He works hard, plays hard, and is a really good teammate. Easily my favorite player. He should never be benched. What surprised me is how many fans were disappointed he was coming back for another season.

I’m Worried about Davis. It was a non contact injury. No stepping on another foot. I hope it isn’t a Achilles.

I?m Worried about Davis. It was a non contact injury. No stepping on another foot. I hope it isn?t a Achilles.

He left in a walking boot. Bad sign.

Eo1v4oMXUAAxDUU

He was walking is a good sign

the boot could just be a safety measure to keep it immobilized until an MRI can be done.

Shoot looks like Davis is out for awhile. Guess Williams and some other guys will have onto step up and give Dickinson some help. My guess is Dickinson or John’s jr will start in his place. More minutes for Williams.

Back