Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UCLA

thewolverines24

9:57 PM ET on TBS. I'll be at the game tonight, so everyone have fun posting together as we make our run at the Final Four!

GO BLUE!

I can't hate on this guy...

bill-walton.png

make fun of them for being part of the Rick Singer admissions scandal or something. they're not as dirty as USC though.

do you have any dirt on the Bruins, being that you live right there and all?

Dirt?

Not really.

It was just about two years ago - really only a year in Covid ?suspension of life? time - that the Michigan Wolverines of baseball came out to Westwood and sent the #1 ranked Bruins packing and out of qualifying for the College World Series.

So there?s that.

:no:

he doesn't suck though. Ah!!! There are plenty of other things to pic on UCLA or LA in general for.

He's one of the worst basketball announcers of all time. He's fine outside of that.

Maybe I could just make a poster of Jimmy King's game winning putback from 1993.
XiFD67-NO2loW0fKLCi49SuQUEm9-g23MT9DNKNskHfpJz2FjbIk-pvvdA6Zev7GbmVc7JcB6Ws603fLbBw2nLJE_4plVvWQQknCPa_6jx6j0kJJocTgTzz_otO4WJl-yNW-2M7docmKDFX7B8z6mXpiepAnIky0CFegDRgdZL1GclNfSl6vM7K0sxwKn7FC4dFWCezV-hOXKJQf9l5bfu_wECRIcARa3Nm_hSfgcuGjqcGE0vPygnTWaIaDsjyvoRd6XzeSe2Ewme-1kaEU7OeCM2IXsWhh_mG_CqDMA-GyYSKp586aptokka8FGOzc2RsegoseXbez2NQPTNe-cJcABKJ2LrYRiSI9jORDkLR8qSeg1Cg4y5kuU5TeC091odZTgZYVhcXevzvnQtM6u76huYeiyhAvtgSo8snUpZ_mkYC3BiNsv4zHtHdZ-RVNmAbry9Bt09N_-9tNTVXSg_DHvU-KRNJK0YnfeNdLV1qMshaZbqR5RklGvLSqC1G9TERWhgB9Rc3qurmNGHgX-R_p6JJl-CzympJWmFmZLjvFMHF4CjEiup5-m-XVfFOjUssAAvtdezijTBRa3krfkXh-86cE8jwtMUljUJcju5r7vljUITKRx4TGnxLRHGCKIFxlGEAfNpUjCk9-0qLo1DFI1hpV5bFq4ALPOmbMdzKsBe4RnDjedKj7yF55ebXNuRCt_YsBIj4oRCT6OJoO2DnVXw=w1007-h829-no

Last edited:
I remember NBA broadcasts during the day when he only used to talk about himself and how good he used to be. Now he is high all the time and you have no idea what he is talking about. Is he funny sometimes? Yes. But he is way more annoying than funny.

I remember NBA broadcasts during the day when he only used to talk about himself and how good he used to be. Now he is high all the time and you have no idea what he is talking about. Is he funny sometimes? Yes. But he is way more annoying than funny.

He's living his best life, and I find him more or less entertaining. It's not like the average announcer adds much insight to the conversation.

I wish more former jocks were like Bill Walton, instead of being more like OJ Simpson, or Ryan Leaf.

I have no idea if USC is in any sets at all. It looks like they are playing one on one and that aint gonna work. Gonzaga playing team ball and stealing it every chance they get.

Last edited:
Go Blue! Beat UCLA and then get ready for Gonzaga. Michigan is the only team left that can beat Gonzaga.

Back