Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UNC

He is but it?s hard to ask a freshman to carry you, and play well. Lack of depth is really hurting this team. Ncaa seems like a pipe dream right now.

Frankie thinking he should be the 1st scoring option screwed PG depth. Llewellyn tearing his ACL destroyed the depth.

We were saying the same thing about tourney hopes last year. Still made the Sweet 16.

Frankie thinking he should be the 1st scoring option screwed PG depth. Llewellyn tearing his ACL destroyed the depth.

We were saying the same thing about tourney hopes last year. Still made the Sweet 16.

It?s going to take a lot of Big Ten wins this year. Hopefully you are right and they make it.
Michigan should not have to struggle to make the ncaa tourney.

It?s going to take a lot of Big Ten wins this year. Hopefully you are right and they make it.
Michigan should not have to struggle to make the ncaa tourney.

We shouldn't, but even JB had an off year, 14-15, where we didn't make the dance (or even NIT).

I like what we have developing with Kobe and Jett. Jett just needs to get it in his head to bring the effort on both ends of the floor. Hunter might be the worst defender on earth, so I'm not sure what can be done there.

Juwan's X's and O's scheme open a ton of good shots and guys need to knock them down. My biggest concern is if the roster construction will allow that to happen. We shall see.

Back