Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Wisconsin

Freaking 10-5 at home this year. Howard better work on this next year. Not good.

It wasn't the game plan. It was guys screwing up the game plan and guys playing out of position

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Then it?s the lineup. Why not start David d. Over Johns jr then ? It is Apparent he can?t guard the same guys brooks can. So Howard needs to know this.

Surprised they were in it in the end, though. That was just an awful game all around. Simpson played out of his mind. This team can simply NOT have any injuries going through the tournament. Not one starter can go down. Not one or it will be a quick tourney.

Then it?s the lineup. Why not start David d. Over Johns jr then ? It is Apparent he can?t guard the same guys brooks can. So Howard needs to know this.
Could have started him, but it's not like he defended well. He didn't provide any offense either.

Even without Brooks after winning at Rutgers and Purdue I just expected a better effort at home.

Could have started him, but it's not like he defended well. He didn't provide any offense either.

Neither played well at all. David missed 2 breakaway layups. It’s just more his natural spot. We are normally better at defending the three. Can missed free throws down 3. Just frustrating.

Last edited:
They get back in the race for a double bye and the come home and play this bad. Maybe it would be better if we are not ranked going into the tournament.

They get back in the race for a double bye and the come home and play this bad. Maybe it would be better if we are not ranked going into the tournament.
You're blowing this way out of proportion. This is sort of a shrug your shoulders ?whaddya gonna do? type game. I mean Wisconsin shot absolutely amazing from 3 and hit some garbage down the stretch. We missed way too many layups and FTs.

The guy who killed us would normally be guarded by our best defender, except he?s hurt, and we still had a shot to win it at the end.

Just give us our god damn starting 5 healthy for the rest of the season and we will be fine.

Last edited:
You're blowing this way out of proportion. This is sort of a shrug your shoulders ?whaddya gonna do? type game. I mean Wisconsin shot absolutely amazing from 3 and hit some garbage down the stretch. We missed way too many layups and FTs.

The guy who killed us would normally be guarded by our best defender, except he?s hurt, and we still had a shot to win it at the end.

Just give us our god damn starting 5 healthy for the rest of the season and we will be fine.

Maybe you are right. But you are wrong that it wasn?t a important game for big ten seeding . Yeah Trice did go off on us but then so did Simpson for us. For sure it is different if Brooks can guard trice. I bet we win. Still even with Michigan injured (yet again) I expected a better home effort. Other then Simpson all the starters looked slow until after half when we started cutting better. Shame we didn?t win tonight. We had a shot at a double bye. Freaking Trice couldn?t miss.

And free throws. Had a chance to get back in it and Simpson and Johns jr missed.
Just like in the Illinois game :(

How long is Brooks out for ?

Last three
@ Osu
Nebraska
@ Maryland

Damn badgers have a pretty easy schedule up Coming

Minnesota
Northwestern
@ Indiana

Back