Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Wisconsin

I took my Michigan shirt off at half and put on my craftsmen shirt and turned off the gas
Fire place. Put my shoes back on and stayed in the same spot on the chair with lazy boy legs up. Normally I go back in forth between defense and offense. Didn’t change .

Just letting you know I’m on top of whammies at my house lol.

My top 3 hoops big ten hate list.
Osu
Indiana
Wisconsin

Last edited:
I took my Michigan shirt off at half and put on my craftsmen shirt and turned off the gas
Fire place. Put my shoes back on and stayed in the same spot on the chair with lazy boy legs up. Normally I go back in forth between defense and offense. Didn?t change .

Just letting you know I?m on top of whammies at my house lol.

My top 3 hoops big ten hate list.
Osu
Indiana
Wisconsin

MSU isn't in your top 3? I'd say mine has to go

1. MSU
2a. OSU
2b. Wisconsin

I hate OSU. No matter the sport I want them to lose, and especially when the play Michigan. Don't hate MSU except when they play Michigan. I kind of feel sorry for Wiscy after that loss yesterday. They had that game! But ya know, Wisconsin tears kind of taste like maple syrup, with a cheesy after taste.

Last edited:
I don't hate any team in the BIG 10. I don't like the teams that have a bunch of one and done players. I get the fact that you need guys like that because they are so talented, but IMO, it has ruined college basketball. There are very few stars because they don't stay around long enough.

Back