Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Wisconsin

It was 45-42 we just got the rebound and Smith goes 1 on 2 or 3 and gets it blocked. Then he turns it over one of the next possessions playing way out of control. He should have pulled it out and ran the offense.

Last edited:
Wish we had a back up decent point guard. Wish Jackson was more along in his development.

We get a steal by brooks but can’t seem to capitalize and run a good set.

Every time they get it to one possession they take an awful, awful shot.

It seems like we need so many possessions just to get a few points.

I got a text from a friend in Michigan who says our guys are playing a lot better this half.

I guess she must be watching a different game than the guys on this board.

I got a text from a friend in Michigan who says our guys are playing a lot better this half.

I guess she must be watching a different game than the guys on this board.

If we were playing better we would be up 7 or 8 points. We have had plenty of possessions.

At this moment, Michigan has cut the deficit in the second half by nine points. Still plenty of time.

If we were playing better we would be up 7 or 8 points. We have had plenty of possessions.

Yeah, and if our guys had done everything right in the second half and Wisconsin had done everything wrong, we?d be up by 50. If my aunt had a penis she?d be my uncle.

Back