Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Wisconsin

How ever this game turns out, I like that the team has come back and played tough in the second half. They will finish the season back in form.

Michigan takes the lead? How can that possibly be, as badly as our guys have played?

I don't think it was so much how badly they've played (in the 2nd half) just missed opportunities.

1st half was bad. But I was expecting much worse coming off 3 weeks of no games. A win would be very impressive all things considered.

My friend text me and said defense was the key in the second half. Guess he was right.

Great fucking game! Been busy but watching at same time. Never felt like we were out of it. Just glad the rust was shaken off

Wow! What a come back after a long layoff. Played with greater confidence in the 2nd half, and Wiscy went kind of cold towards the end. This one has got to hurt for Wiscy.

Road win to sweep Wisconsin coming off 3 weeks of no competition. Sky is the limit.

We knew Juwan Howard would recruit well. But this was a coaching win imo. This is the kind of game I saw potentially going off the rails. Most impressive win all year to me aside from their other win vs Wisconsin when they ran them off the court in historic fashion.

Road win to sweep Wisconsin coming off 3 weeks of no competition. Sky is the limit.

We knew Juwan Howard would recruit well. But this was a coaching win imo. This is the kind of game I saw potentially going off the rails. Most impressive win all year to me aside from their other win vs Wisconsin when they ran them off the court in historic fashion.

The knock we've had is we haven't won many quality road games. How about this win after 3 weeks of no games and in one of the toughest arenas in the country? I'd say we're a good fucking team. I'm really happy with this team

Won the 2nd half by 20...my Pee-sychic powers were feeling a +20 in a UM win in some way. LOL

Not even close. This was much more impressive. The first game was a home game at a time in Michigan was smoking hot. Today was a road game after an almost month layoff.

Once Michigan took the lead for the first time in the second half, to me there was almost no chance our guys would lose. Our guys are closers.

Back