Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How Competitive Will Lions be in 2021?

Report: Tim Tebow requests tight end tryout with Jacksonville Jaguars

I just saw that myself that seems sudden. Brady leaves and now every QB wants out.

I don't think that's it. Brady's contract was up.....it was a mutual agreement for him not to come back. These other exits are different. They're still under contract....in or nearly in their prime.....and some of them are on good teams.

The cap is so high that these QB's with leverage know teams can afford to eat the dead cap hit they might have to take if the return is good enough. You have teams willing to eat $20M - $30M in cap space to gain draft capital to start their rebuild.

Rodgers, Stafford, Watson, Wilson all have/had the power to force their teams hand if they really wanted to. Can you imagine Wilson walking into the GM's office and saying "trade me or I won't play another down". Their cap hits make it impossible to keep them on the roster and their play makes them attractive to EVERY team that has the space.

Just the way things seem to be going. Players are playing the "loyalty" game now. They're loyal as long as teams are doing what they want....as soon as a team does anything "disrespectful" like draft their replacement or don't run every roster move by them......its a giant FUCK YOU I'm out!!

I read that he was upset GB drafted Love last season. Ironic since he was drafted during Favre's tenure still going strong. I think he want's to be the full host to jeopardy and will retire in a year or two. I understand why they don't want to trade him but it might be worth it.

I read that he was upset GB drafted Love last season. Ironic since he was drafted during Favre's tenure still going strong. I think he want's to be the full host to jeopardy and will retire in a year or two. I understand why they don't want to trade him but it might be worth it.

There might not ever be a hotter market for QB's. SF, Washington and Miami would be REALLY REALLY good spots given the defenses they have. SF has the best offensive weapons to offer.

Take the SF offer.....draft Chase and Toney.....use the rest on defense. GB would be scary good.

There might not ever be a hotter market for QB's. SF, Washington and Miami would be REALLY REALLY good spots given the defenses they have. SF has the best offensive weapons to offer.

Take the SF offer.....draft Chase and Toney.....use the rest on defense. GB would be scary good.

Jordan Love...im not sure where he would stack up vs this years QBs. Maybe right there with Zach Wilson? Love has a throwing motion that reminds me of Drew Brees...he kind of has this quick shot put motion of throwing the ball. Pass the torch GB!

Id love seeing Arod on SF making stafford lose twice a year again.

Back