Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

INGE Released!

JOY OF JOYS I MIGHT ACTUALLY FUCKING CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously. might as well see if we can catch lightning in a bottle with eldred.

Last edited:
awesome! Now lets get a crack at Rob Christopher Deer Shelton Eldred.

Thanks BI.... But it is time for you to hang them up.... Thanks for the 10 years...But I am glad.

Thanks BI.... But it is time for you to hang them up.... Thanks for the 10 years...But I am glad.

In time Bob, I'll probably look back at his time here more fondly.

But right now I'm so happy my hands are shaking.

"..if that's the direction they want to go, I can catch on with someone else." -Inge

Really??? You think so???

My mom was 4 years old when World War II started, and when it finally ended she told me she asked her mother, "Mommy, what will they put in the newspapers now?"

I feel that way today: What will sports radio talk about now?

In time Bob, I'll probably look back at his time here more fondly.

But right now I'm so happy my hands are shaking.

Look we all wanted him to come through but his legs were shot and he could not even field like he did in 2006 and 2007... The move had to be made.. i am just glad they did not wait till the end of May... Now i would have called up worth for some extra speed and fielding but Eldred has some numbers you have to give a chance and I think CC is pitching Friday so he will DH tomorrow...

Back