Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

INGE Released!

There is no emotion on this team right now... Team chemistry seems strange with this group....

Hell yeah. I think with Schlereth getting sent down, Wilk and now Inge released they see a problem and needed to take action.

Hell yeah..:clap:

My mom was 4 years old when World War II started, and when it finally ended she told me she asked her mother, "Mommy, what will they put in the newspapers now?"

I feel that way today: What will sports radio talk about now?

On a related note, I imagine it looks something like the V-J Day celebration outside of Comerica right about now...

Jackson CF
BB RF
Miguel 3b
Fielder 1b
Young LF
Eldred DH
AA C
JP SS
Raburn 2B

Verses CC or a LHP.. God awful fielding team..

Last edited:
How much you wanna bet KC, Minn or Cleveland picks him up and he continues to haunt us..

Last edited:
Umm....you need to read some of the comments unders the article!!!!

"did they put him on waivers to be released him or just released him outright because if he on waivers to be released than some team out their can claim him..

Which I think their will be team who would claim him as the guy is still capable hitter."

CC is Sunday.... Nova, Garcia, CC this weekend

oh ok I can't even look at the schedule right now. its all just a blur, it's really hard to watch these guys right now, there are emotions beyond angry, it's not a happy place.

"did they put him on waivers to be released him or just released him outright because if he on waivers to be released than some team out their can claim him..

Which I think their will be team who would claim him as the guy is still capable hitter."

:lmao:

10-9 sucks. Our hitting is struggling but its all worth it young lads, Inge is no more..

omg.. I'm speechless.

Jackson CF
BB RF
Miguel 3b
Fielder 1b
Young LF
Eldred DH
AA C
JP SS
Raburn 2B

Verses CC or a LHP.. God awful fielding team..

Let's hope Leyland doesn't waste Avila's bat by batting him behind two scrubs.

Ajax CF
Avila C
Cabrera 3B
Fielder 1B
Raburn 2B (i think hes going to heat up soon as his hits start dropping in and his babip shoots up)
Boesch RF
Peralta SS
Young DH (because Eldred CANT be as bad as young in the field)
Eldred LF

Back