Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jim Rome

My company has a policy on me and I had to submit to a physical. I get on a lot of planes and its a bit awkward to think about but apparently there's a replacement cost or profit to be made off my kicking the bucket.

But in what you were describing your company is the beneficiary right?

In the article it says Harbaugh has named his own beneficiary, which makes it appear more like an employee benefit rather than a protection for Michigan.

Now perhaps Michigan also has a life insurance policy on Harbaugh in which Michigan is the benefit that separate from the insurance policy.

Unless Harbaugh has named Michigan as the beneficiary in the policy described in the article. Which would be weird.

the article said that the benefit of the policy were designated by Harbaugh... presumably his family. and probably Sarah & the younger kids.

but it also said the premium goes back to UM. so... I dunno.

we'll need Detective Jwlco to sort this out. and add levity, like he always does so well.

I have both ...in the one case, my beneficiaries will get 2.25x my Annual Salary averaged over 5yrs (been the same) but we also have a $1M policy that pays my beneficiaries but is outside my employer. Then there's the policy my company has where I believe they cover company costs if something happens to me ...perhaps it's some part of corp disaster recovery policy. only firm execs have it and I didn't have a choice

Admittedly, my sense of humor is better enjoyed by sharp individuals but come on, fellas, you don't have to be razor sharp!

I wonder what sort of insurance OSU has on Meyer given his extensive, known medical history.

His heart is a ticking time bomb.

He's uninsurable !!!! Uninsurable!!

Back