Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jussie Smollett Arrest and Charge

I totally forgot about this guy. I thought he died but I guess it was the actor from the wire (Omar). I guess I mixed up a black guy that played a queer with an actual gay black guy.

That said...Omar was a great character on The Wire.

Maybe make a list of black actors who get into legal trouble, and keep it handy, or on your phone, so you can keep up with this sophisticated discussion.

Good. Eat shit.

Actor Jussie Smollett found guilty of staging fake hate crime

CHICAGO, Dec 9 (Reuters) - Actor Jussie Smollett, one-time star of the TV drama "Empire," was found guilty on Thursday of staging a hate crime against himself in what prosecutors said was a bid to gain sympathy and boost his career.

Prosecutors said Smollett, who is Black and gay, lied to police when he told them that he was accosted on a dark Chicago street by two masked strangers in January 2019.

The actor faces a maximum sentence of three years in prison for each count when he is sentenced, although he could be given probation.

The Cook County Circuit Court jury, which deliberated for nine hours, found Smollett, 39, guilty of five of the six felony disorderly conduct counts he faced, one for each time he was accused of lying to police.

Maybe make a list of black actors who get into legal trouble, and keep it handy, or on your phone, so you can keep up with this sophisticated discussion.

I do that.

Top of the list was Baby Ceo, Gonzoe, Yung Kece, Young Dolph and Slim 400.

The problem is, before they can manage to get into legal trouble they all keeping getting murdered instead.

It?s awkward.

And kind of a waste of time.

https://babylonbee.com/news/cruel-j...m_source=Gab&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Gab

CHICAGO, IL?People are protesting in the streets today after human rights groups revealed Jussie Smollett will be forced to share a jail cell with his racist attackers

"This is an outrage!" said Reverend Jesse Jackson. "Not only was Mr. Smollett

attacked by hateful racist bigots who want to tear our country apart, but now he has to share a jail cell with them? This is cruel and unusual punishment. This is the kind of thing that happens in our white supremacist country. Send me money!"

Criminal justice watchdogs also revealed that in addition to sharing a cell with his attackers, he will have to share his toothbrush, his bunk bed, and clothes. They expressed worry that this may lead to Jussie Smollet suffering further racist and homophobic attacks from other attackers named Jussie Smollett while in prison.
When asked for comment, Jussie Smollet angrily yelled "This is MAGA country!" before punching himself in the face.

Last edited:
Back