Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

KC 35 Tennessee 24 Final AFC Title

Tennessee first field goal attempt in a month (49 days) after a 8 play 58 yard. Drive.
3-0 Titans.

Andy Reid is a dumbass. Kc goes 3 and out. 2 Awful plays by KC and a third down miss on a pass. He has the weapons. Attack Andy Attack!

Typical Reid Team. Not prepared for a conference title game.

Lol
Kc losing a title game again under Reid 10-0 Titans.

Come on Kc wake the freak up.

Last edited:
Kc in the board. 10-7 Nice work Andy prove me wrong !

End of try first quarter. Same score.

Last edited:
Kc in the board. 10-7 Nice work Andy prove me wrong !

I read an article in Frontier magazine that Andy Reid is a cross dresser.

Frontier has a surprisingly insightful sports reporting department.

I recommend all sports fans on this board check out an issue.

3rd and 22, and freaking KC can?t stop them. First down on the pass interference, and he was ten yards short of the first down. Over a 8 minute drive. Reid getting schooled by a 2nd year coach so far. Play action TD. 15 or 16 play drive Andy lol. I think KC is in trouble. 15 play 9:07 drive.

Tennessee 17 Kansas KC 7.

Last edited:
20 yard Td pass form Patrick Mahomes to Hill 5 plays 2:36

Tennessee 17 KC 14 4:03 left in the half.

Can KC defense get stops. That is the issue. Kc forces a punt. 4th and 3 at the 2 minute mark. Kc also gets the kick to start the third.

Last edited:
Wow a Steve young Td run ! Holy cow what a td run. 86 yards in a 1:40.
Kc 21-17 probably at half.

If the Chiefs don’t win, they’re going to have to start calling at their quarterback Patrick “Mahomo.”

Kc can?t double up. 3rd and 10 . Wide open hill missed by Mahomes. Tad behind him. Should been caught. Tennessee ball first ten at their own 20.

Last edited:
After a few first downs Kc forces another punt. Kc first and 10 at Kc 27.

First and goal at Tennessee 3. End of the third same score as half 21-17 Kc.

Kc td Williams . His 7th in four post season games. 28-17 chiefs 14:50 left .

Back