Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

KC 35 Tennessee 24 Final AFC Title

Dang 1-8 all time verses Tennessee. Had lead in the last three games verses them and lost.

Mahomes is something. That should do it. 35-17 KC with 7:33 left.

342 to 33 in yardage totals since it was 17-7 Tennessee in favor of kc.

Last edited:
Titans score. 35-24 4:18 . I kinda want KC to win. But falling for a 4th and forever fake punt is grounds for you should lose.

Wish he was the Lions qb. Man he is something.

Probably about 30 other teams wish he was their QB.

Andy Reid?s offense and the players he has around him really help, but he seems to make the right decision EVERY time....to go along with a cannon arm and pinpoint accuracy.

Pretty good combination.

Probably about 30 other teams wish he was their QB.

Andy Reid?s offense and the players he has around him really help, but he seems to make the right decision EVERY time....to go along with a cannon arm and pinpoint accuracy.

Pretty good combination.

Andy maybe getting then monkey off his back. What is he 1-5 in title games ?

Not sure Kc can fall down 24 or 10 nothing to San Francisco or Green Bay. I will be rooting for them If they make it.

Kc does not have the greatest clock management from what I have seen.

Last edited:
Andy maybe getting then monkey off his back. What is he 1-5 in title games ?

Not sure Kc can fall down 24 or 10 nothing to San Francisco or Green Bay. I will be rooting for them If they make it.

Kc does not have the greatest clock management from what I have seen.

That's a weird way of saying 'Wow, I really need to eat some crow. I was acting a fool earlier in this thread.'

Keep Andy 'BBQ Masterpiece' Reid's name out of your mouth.

Reid gets another bye week heading into the Super Bowl. Andy Reid fantasizes about bye weeks like Joe Buck fantasizes about Aaron Rodgers.

I hope so. Because I really can’t stomach the 49ers. I hope Kc wins.

Back