Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Fire Quinn and Patrica

Yay! I can finally have some hope for them. It was never going anywhere with Quintricia. Still don't have much faith that they will get it right but at least the is a sliver of hope.

Alright which gm and head coach do you guys want to hate by mid 2021

I have a funny filling Bill O’Brian will be a finalist for the HC position ����*♂️

Alright which gm and head coach do you guys want to hate by mid 2021

HC: Terryl Austin

The guy has a hell of a defensive resume and has recently coached w Caldwell and Tomlin. Give the man a chance!!!!

Whoever Hamp and co pick for HC sure as hell ain't coming here for the job prestige and is taking a huge risk in potentially killing their HC prospects anywhere else afterward. The franchise has had relatively few GMs/club presidents given the longevity of Millen and especially Russ Thomas...so I have no clue as to whom they might have in mind, if anyone as yet.

4o6n4y.jpg

Lions fans on Slay's Twitter after his lone emoji comment on MP's firing today are begging for him to come back? While he might still be better than what we have @ CB (rookie) as a replacement, he isn't making any"big plays" for the Iggles, who are a half-game worse.

Zero INTs and 1 pass defended in half of their 10 games isn't anything worth begging for.

Does anyone think it won’t be harbaugh

It would so lions so that’s who it will be

Louis riddick. Don't care who the head coach is... they will be garbage for atleast 3 years of drafts until this roster gets completely over-hauled.

Louis riddick. Don't care who the head coach is... they will be garbage for atleast 3 years of drafts until this roster gets completely over-hauled.

If this team is still losing in 3yrs, that coach will need to go too. First year I?ll give them rebuild, 2nd year should be improvement/playoff contention, 3rd year playoffs/division title.

Endzone DanO thinks it's time for full restart:

Real next impactful move is full start over and move on from Stafford. It’s time from both the organization standpoint and the players position as well. It didn’t work out—

100% agreement complete rebuild from the ground up is the best option and for gawd sakes design a scheme that includes a fking pass rush

Endzone DanO thinks it's time for full restart:

Real next impactful move is full start over and move on from Stafford. It?s time from both the organization standpoint and the players position as well. It didn?t work out?

If Stafford has been in any way affected by his wife's social media feud with many Lions fans and Gov. Whitmer's 3 week partial shutdown and he secretly would rather be traded to a Red state to appease his disgruntled spouse, then I am all for it. He has to be motivated to perform well and just going through the motions won't cut it.

A new regime is highly likely to draft their own QB next year and Matthew would probably still be the Lions starting QB for @ least the beginning of '21 and then that's all folks!!

Back