Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions lowball George Johnson Bucs sign him to 3 year offer sheet

Lkp in 2025:

Lkp: Stafford year 17 > stafford year 16.

Everyone else: But we havent won a playoff game in those 16 years?

Lkp: Superbowl 2025

Tony: but tell me who could you possibly get to replace him?

Everyone else: replace not winning anything in 16 years....well, just about anyone on the planet, tony.

You needed to include an f'n for Tony.

They'll roll out Stafford at age 50 before they consider drafting a new QB. Most coddled quarterback in NFL history.

They'll roll out Stafford at age 50 before they consider drafting a new QB. Most coddled quarterback in NFL history.

WHAT!!!!!!

That's reaching. He's not even the most coddled QB in his division......let alone NFL history.

Nice try, though.

He's coddled.

Mind my sarcasm a bit about NFL history.

Mayhew saying "He had an outstanding season" says all you need to know.

Last edited:
He's coddled.

Mind my sarcasm a bit about NFL history.

Mayhew saying "He had an outstanding season" says all you need to know.

Yes. EVERYTHING coaches and GM's say in public about current players is absolutely what they believe.

John Harbaugh called Joe Flacco the BEST QB IN THE NFL. Do you think he honestly believes that??

I don't.

Last edited:
That would have been great in the baseball forum, lol.

Works both ways

routetree.jpg

Who in the North has been more coddled by their team?

I have to assume he's referring to Cutler. Minnesota has been a carousel and Green Bay is Green Bay.

Joe Flacco has the most playoff wins of any active QB. More than Brady and Manning combined.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-flacco-is-the-king-of-the-nfl-playoffs-1420414837

Guess who's tied for the least. Mr. Outstanding.

Sweet Jesus, I laughed harder than I probably should have.

From here on out, for better or worse, Super Bowl or miss the playoffs...I will now refer to Matthew Stafford as "Mr Outstanding".

Joe Flacco has the most playoff wins of any active QB. More than Brady and Manning combined.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-flacco-is-the-king-of-the-nfl-playoffs-1420414837

Guess who's tied for the least. Mr. Outstanding.

This post right here is what happens when someone who doesn't know much about football (Cheeno) references an article - written before this years playoffs- without making the most valid point in that article and then trying to use that article as fact.

Since 2008.

And Brady and Manning now have 11 to Flacco's 10.

Because Cheeno, your point was ALL active QB's. Brady has 21. Manning has 11. Last I checked......32 is more than 10. RuthlessRaper has 10. Aaron Rodgers has 6 (He's 6-5). So are you saying Flacco is almost twice as good as Rodgers?

Is Flacco good. Sure. But that guy has had one AMAZING playoff run in 2012. He was awesome. Other than that......he has been a very average playoff QB who has playoff wins because of his defense. Good for him.

Is he the best QB in the NFL. LOL. No. So again, my point is, people have to learn what "coachspeak" is and not take every word verbatim.

Last edited:
This post right here happens when someone doesn't realize Joe Flacco has a better chance of being the best QB in the NFL than Matt Stafford has of hitting a receiver in stride.

This post right here happens when someone doesn't realize Joe Flacco has a better chance of being the best QB in the NFL than Matt Stafford has of hitting a receiver in stride.

Wow......nice comeback. That's what my 11 year old does when she's in an argument with one of her friends.....

"oh yeah, well......like........you're stupid".

If you can't talk about the topic shut the fuck up......you're making yourself look.......like..... stupid n stuff!

Wow......nice comeback. That's what my 11 year old does when she's in an argument with one of her friends.....

"oh yeah, well......like........you're stupid".

If you can't talk about the topic shut the fuck up......you're making yourself look.......like..... stupid n stuff!

Explain to me 'coach speak' again oh wise one.

Back