Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions Madden Ratings?

Beez said:
no, you have to say "not to be a dick"

Can I say "not to offend" or "not to make you sound like you're stupid". Im learning so much today.

Mr. Mitchrapp, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

"Not to be a dick" is the only acceptable lead...sorry. I dont make the rules.

Reminds me of an SNL skit, you can say anything offensive you want, as long as you follow it up with "just playin'".

I like that Sean O'Hara, rated a 92 is a FA and probably will be after the first roster update. See ya Raiola! Probably trade Raiola and Peterman for a better RG.

Been trying to figure out Ponder's rating. I have heard rumors that it is anywhere between 67-73

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Been trying to figure out Ponder's rating. I have heard rumors that it is anywhere between 67-73

his overall should match whatever jersey number he picks.

LOL, I think it sucks for Vikings fans that play Madden, its could be two years before the kid breaks the 80 mark. Wonder what potential he will have, maybe it will only be a B

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]LOL, I think it sucks for Vikings fans that play Madden, its could be two years before the kid breaks the 80 mark. Wonder what potential he will have, maybe it will only be a B

He will be in the CFL in 2 years. Good thing he got a great education from Florida Sta.....oh man he's in trouble.

So cant wait for Madden. Going to try to limit my roster moves to 1 or 2 the first season.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]So cant wait for Madden. Going to try to limit my roster moves to 1 or 2 the first season.

Yeah I'm ready tp play as well. Dont get much time with a new baby though. I havent even bought NCAA yet. (Gotta have the draft classes boooooy!)

Beez said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]So cant wait for Madden. Going to try to limit my roster moves to 1 or 2 the first season.

Yeah I'm ready tp play as well. Dont get much time with a new baby though. I havent even bought NCAA yet. (Gotta have the draft classes boooooy!)

Thought About just renting NCAA to get the draft classes. Congrats on the new baby. One of these days I need to have 1 or 2.

Thanks man.. I like to play NCAA but after a couple months it collects dust. ESPECIALLY after college football is over. You can also buy draft classes on ebay I think.

Wouldn't I need a memory stick or something though to transfer it to my xbox?

I end up starting 25+ franchises in Madden, couple online leagues, and spend too much time on it :)

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Wouldn't I need a memory stick or something though to transfer it to my xbox?

I end up starting 25+ franchises in Madden, couple online leagues, and spend too much time on it :)

lol yeah once most of the guys start retiring I quit and start over. Not sure about the memory stick..may be able to download it from the madden menu this year from what I hear though. I dont know if you play NBA 2k11 but user put draft classes online and you can download them. Not as good of a system as playing the game NCAA and exporting them but still good.

Yea MLB 2K11 does that with the minor leagues too. Yea I dont last much past 3 years in a Franchise maybe 4. Mostly because at that time my team is way too stacked and its just too easy.

Looking at the still available FAs (espn tracker):

OT Mario Henderson, OG Alan Faneca, WR Mark Clayton, S Atari Bigby, DT Kris Jenkins, LB Kirk Morrison, WR Randy Moss, WR Terrell Owens, DL Trevor Pryce, LB Lofa Tatupu, DT Pat Williams, etc.

Decent depth options

Mmmm.....

Sad to say I haven't really played Madden too competitively since I was at Ferris State... we had *10* people in my hall who played Madden. So we went to the dorm's lounge area, setup the ps3 on the big screen, and held a fantasy draft to make our teams for a tournament (Randy Moss, Santana Moss, and I Stallworth were my receivers... 95+ speed on all of them, haha). We'd sim the regular season making sure to win all of our CPU games, and played against players.

Took 3 days to finish our first season, I finished undefeated thanks to a run with 10 seconds left from my own 20 that winded up as a touchdown in the Super Bowl.

Man, I've lost a LOT of sleep playing that game over the years.

I won $250, in a tournament at college (Northern Michigan U). Thanks to a 45 yard TD pass with :03 seconds left.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I won $250, in a tournament at college (Northern Michigan U). Thanks to a 45 yard TD pass with :03 seconds left.

3 years at NMU before I transferred to a closer school.

Back