Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions pursuing a running back

I mentioned i thought they'd flip the 5th for diggs into drake. Would be a good move if it happens.

It doesn’t really matter though with the terrible offense line the lions have very few RB in the history of the NLF would have any large degree of success behind that scheme and shit running blocking line

Grab Drake and Robbie Anderson from the Jets.

Grab OL, DL and LB’s in FA and the draft next year.

I'd like to see the Lions address the dline, oline, and rb positions before the deadline. What happened to "win now"? Go for broke and fill some holes

I'd like to see the Lions address the dline, oline, and rb positions before the deadline. What happened to "win now"? Go for broke and fill some holes

so basically just change their entire team at the trade deadline :D lol no biggie.

so basically just change their entire team at the trade deadline :D lol no biggie.

Drake and Leonard Williams would cost us what exactly? A 5th and a 3rd? That would be well worth it imo

Last edited:
Who needs a 2020 draft anyways?

Quin drafts garbage from round 3 on anyways. The first two rounds are reserved for garbage LTs, rbs with arthritic knees, and TEs that knock themselves out doing retarded shit and are good for 1 reception per game.

I read the Dolphins are asking for a 4th for Drake.

Oh no, we won't be able to draft a FB or a long snapper this year.[\QUOTE]

Last edited:
Quin drafts garbage from round 3 on anyways.

3rd round is arguably the round he's done best in.

2016 - Graham Glasgow
2017 - Kenny Golladay
2018 - Tracy Walker
2019 - Will Harris

Might want to go back and look again at the actual draft results before you shit on Quinn.

Oh no, we won't be able to draft a FB or a long snapper this year.

LS came in the 6th, FB came in the 7th. While I'm not defending those picks, it's not relevant to the conversation of what it would cost for Drake, Gordon, or all the other things you'd like to add in the next week.

Last edited:
3rd round is arguably the round he's done best in.

2016 - Graham Glasgow
2017 - Kenny Golladay
2018 - Tracy Walker
2019 - Will Harris

Might want to go back and look again at the actual draft results before you shit on Quinn.

LS came in the 6th, FB came in the 7th. While I'm not defending those picks, it's not relevant to the conversation of what it would cost for Drake, Gordon, or all the other things you'd like to add in the next week.

This is a sports forum. Theres no room for facts here.

Last edited:
I mean in all fairness he got to watch that amazing example of RB by committee this sunday. I never seen so many different RBs run straight into the backs of their lineman then fall down.

it really was dumb not to give up a 5th for Drake.

Unless Drake isn't the play after all. According to reports the Lions are pursuing an RB. Maybe ita not Drake they want.

Last edited:
Leonard Williams got traded to the giants for a 3rd and 5th over the next 2 drafts i think. We need a pass rusher more than anything. The run game isn't gonna get better with a rb that can be had at trade time so i just don't think it's worth tbt investment. Go get a pass rushing olb and see what happens. Shit at this point if they get the right deal i don't care if they decided to trade slay away if they get close to what ramsey was traded for I'd be fine.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Unless Drake isn't the ay after all. According to reports the Lions are pursuing an RB. Maybe ita not Drake they want.
I'd seen speculation that it's penny from the seahawks which would make sense for this organization to go after the least accomplished guy available. Drake and gordon both available and we would be hung up on a guy who has done nothing. I liked him in the draft but he has been nothing in the pros.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What's Mixon worth? A 3rd?

Probably not unfortunately, steal if they can get him for a 3rd and re-sign him. Still on his cheap rookie deal through 2020. Extremely talented player playing behind one of the worst O-lines ever and a HC who has no fucking clue what he?s doing. Sad to see him wasting away in Cincinnati, would love to see him in Honolulu blue.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back