Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions VS. Chiefs Predictions

I think we win. I hope we hold the chiefs to 13pts or less.

I'll go with 31-10

51-10...Chiefs get a late TD in garbage time vs 2nd / 3rd string.

I think the Chiefs are nowwhere near as bad last week as they will be throughout the season. Detroit still wins though. 34-20.

I think we win. I also think that after Schwartz got after the boys this week they will come out firing and hopefully smack the chiefs around.

Suh has many of his close friends and family coming into town for the Chiefs game. Every time they are present he blows up. I was mocked for pointing this out last year for the St. Louis game and he came up big.

On turf, he runs circles around O Linemen.

I expect to see Suh in his most dominant form come sunday.

That is all

The entire ESPN panel picks the Lions and Accuscore has them as 74% favorite. Even the computer is drinking the kool-aid! :)

Matt Cassel sucks. There running game could keep it close though. If we can get some real quick scores, they won't get that chance.

I like Detroit - 28-13

bunglesnacks said:
Charles is a threat to break it any time so ill spot them 14 points. But that's all they get.

34-14

I'd go bigger but Linehan will probably be a 2nd half pussy trying to milk the clock again. Its hard to blow teams out when you revert to prevent and running every play. Unless of course we improve the 3rd down efficiency, which was a big reason we let Tampa back in the game.

+100
We should have won that game 34-13. I HATE.....HATE....when teams shut it down that early in the game. CJ's 2nd TD came with about 6:20 left in the 3rd. From that point on all we did was play shitty football.....and a LOT of that had to do with horrible playcalling and stupid inexcusable penalties.

If this coaching staff continues to do that this year I am certain we will lose at least one game we should have won because of our style of play with the lead.

That being said. I think the Lions are too talented and hungry to lose this game at home.

I expect Staff and CJ to have big games, but would be happier if we ran for 150+.

Lions win.....31-17.

Of all the blowouts predicted, many of us didn't even get close

Back