Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions vs Vikes Predictions

lions2011

27 - 13 Lions

they get a freebie from a Peterson less Vikes team.

8 -5 heading to Oaktown.

17-14 Vikings

12 personal fouls in the 4th quarter

200 yards in penalties overall

who says the vikes will be petersonless?

I think we win a close game if they go without peterson. If peterson is a 100% we lose.

mhughes0021 said:

I think we win a close game if they go without peterson. If peterson is a 100% we lose.

I know tonight was bad, but come on man. No way we lose this game regardless of if Peterson is in.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

I know tonight was bad, but come on man. No way we lose this game regardless of if Peterson is in.

Ponder has been throwing the ball 40 times a game. Our dline sucks ass and our secondary is worse than that. Thats all fine n dandy if they have no running game on top of it. But if you have peterson gashing us then ponder throwing for 300 + yards on top of it were losing the game.

This may be the game that avoids ANOTHER losing season so I sure hope the top few posters are right...

mhughes0021 said:

Word on the streets is that "he gone".

You can't trust the streets though....

mhughes0021 said:

I read they are gonna shelf him for the year...

maybe Harvin goes for 150 and a couple of TDs this week.

SLICK said:
mhughes0021 said:

I read they are gonna shelf him for the year...

maybe Harvin goes for 150 and a couple of TDs this week.

and there goes my 2 first place FFL teams /cry

Bringing the wife to this one...........good luck charm?? Hope so!!

28-17 Lions.

this will be tougher than expected, Minny has nothing to lose and Ponder seems to be improving. They will have AP back??...

Det 23
Minn 20

Back