Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Loser Spartan Radio Host Comments

I was "scouring" the Michigan board. You piqued my curiosity and all the searches took only minutes to complete.

Thank you, that's my point - I did the same thing, but apparently I was "scouring" the uofm message board.

It's pretty obvious.

First of all, this board has only been in existence since 2011. So very few posts are older than 10 years. Other than that it seems to me that the very low ratio of posts indicates that we don't "obsess" much about MSU. Otherwise, we'd be inventing reasons to do so.

Back to Valenti
Ive listened to him enough to know he is good at his job. He gives Michigan props when they deserve it, but goes off the rails when something rival-ish happens. And thats fine, he's a Sparty, I get it. He has to inject drama into the listeners. This, though, is different and bullshit on his part. You dont "warn" another fan base, in a passive aggressive way, hoping they dont show up, because all these things may happen to them(he doesnt want them showimg up period) because of a situation that had nothing to do with fans. Its fucking idiotic, especially when, as a person with a voice that reaches many listeners, should be telling the faithful to cool their jets. Only saying, "I dont condone it", is cheap and trying to distance yourself from your own words of incitement. Saying its gonna happen, lets the crazy Spartan fan know its OK, because Valenti put out the warning. "Well, I told them not to go. You see what happened? People are still very upset about tunnelgate." I should put out a "warning" to Valenti. If something does happen to Michigan fans, a crazy Michigan fan may remember your "warning" and proceed to kick the ever-living shit out of you in response. I dont condone that sort of thing, though. The game is pretty far away from now, so he does have time to reverse course and correct this. Let's hope he does, and that this doesnt become a circle of retribution amongst visiting fans.

Last edited:
Which would be akin to me "scouring" the MSU message board.

That?s a pretty low bar for ?scouring.? You probably spent more time posting the links than actually doing the searches and that didn?t take long either. I?m not surprised MC used the term - he thinks pulling weeds is hard work?

Back