Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Loser Spartan Radio Host Comments

that's where you draw the line? He's not a thug behaving like trash if he's not part of a bum rush? That's strange.

Yes, that's where I draw the line. I mean, you don't see a line between man-to-man pushing and shoving and talking trash before a game, and 10-on-1 beating a man with helmets when he's down?

I'd like to say that surprises me, but it actually doesn't...

Pay no mind to this thread. He only made it to try and draw away attention from their cheating, lying, scUMbag coach

I have an even lower opinion - this thread would exist regardless of how dirty their coach is. The MSU fanbase is living rent free in their heads - just look at how many MSU threads there are on the uofm forum or how many threads MC has started on ours.

Yes, that's where I draw the line. I mean, you don't see a line between man-to-man pushing and shoving and talking trash before a game, and 10-on-1 beating a man with helmets when he's down?

I'd like to say that surprises me, but it actually doesn't...

I see a difference but I'm not drawing any equivalence here. The fact that there's a difference doesn't make Bush not a thug or your coach not a crybaby enabler. You're just making excuses for why you don't call out your own thugs and dirty coaches. You're a petty little crybaby with an obsession for MSU that you can't get over. Just own it.

Last edited:
I see a difference but I'm not drawing any equivalence here. The fact that there's a difference doesn't make Bush not a thug or your coach not a crybaby enabler. You're just making excuses for why you don't call out your own thugs and dirty coaches. You're a petty little crybaby with an obsession for MSU that you can't get over. Just own it.

So even though there's a pretty clear distinction between the two, you're just going to ignore it because you can't do anything else but that, and call me names.. got it. Thanks for elevating the discourse here, as usual.

They didn't even seem to care after their kicker raped a girl and their left tackle threatened her afterwards

I have an even lower opinion - this thread would exist regardless of how dirty their coach is. The MSU fanbase is living rent free in their heads - just look at how many MSU threads there are on the uofm forum or how many threads MC has started on ours.

Threads on Wolverines board with "Spartans" in title: Four.

Threads on Wolverines board with "Michigan State" in title: Seven. (Most of them game threads or score-predict threads, and the advanced search includes "State" as a different term.)

Threads on Wolverines board with "MSU" in title: Zero.

Threads started by MC on the MSU board: Nine. Over the span of 12 years.

You aren't even in the same state in the minds of Michigan fans.

So even though there's a pretty clear distinction between the two, you're just going to ignore it because you can't do anything else but that, and call me names.. got it. Thanks for elevating the discourse here, as usual.

Yeah, by acknowledging the difference I'm ignoring it - that makes a lot of sense. You're good at this.

It's pretty funny that you're complaining about "elevating the discourse" of a thread where you and a couple other homers whine about an entire fan base you're clearly obsessed with because of something one guy allegedly said on the radio

[/b]

Threads on Wolverines board with "Spartans" in title: Four.

Threads on Wolverines board with "Michigan State" in title: Seven. (Most of them game threads or score-predict threads, and the advanced search includes "State" as a different term.)

Threads on Wolverines board with "MSU" in title: Zero.

Threads started by MC on the MSU board: Nine. Over the span of 12 years.

You aren't even in the same state in the minds of Michigan fans.

I don't think this makes the point you think it makes. Plus you missed all of these

Threads on the Wolverines Board with "Dantonio" in the title: Seven

Threads on the Wolverines Board with "Izzo" in the title: Twelve

Threads on the Wolverines Board with "Tucker" in the title: Two

Threads on the Wolverines Board with "Draymond Green" in the title: Three

etc,

etc,

etc...

That's 38 with MSU specific titles, no doubt lots of others that don't have MSU, Spartans or Michigan State in the title...

Face it, there are a few fans on here that obsess over MSU. You're not one of them but you shouldn't feel obligated to defend those that do.

Last edited:
I don't think this makes the point you think it makes. Plus you missed all of these

Threads on the Wolverines Board with "Dantonio" in the title: Seven

Threads on the Wolverines Board with "Izzo" in the title: Twelve

Threads on the Wolverines Board with "Tucker" in the title: Two

Threads on the Wolverines Board with "Draymond Green" in the title: Three

etc,

etc,

etc...

And no doubt lots of others that don't have MSU, Spartans or Michigan State in the title...

Face it, there are a few fans on here that obsess over MSU. You're not one of them but you shouldn't feel obligated to defend them.

35 threads out of 31,000+ isn't much of a ratio. Most-recent thread with "Dantonio" and "Izzo" is five years ago. Many of the threads you linked are 10+ years old.

Let's call it an even 100 or .003 percent of the threads on the Mboard started by Mposters are MSU-related. That's an obsession?

Last edited:
35 threads out of 31,000+ isn't much of a ratio. Most-recent thread with "Dantonio" and "Izzo" is five years ago. Many of the threads you linked are 10+ years old.

Let's call it an even 100 or .003 percent of the threads on the Mboard started by Mposters are MSU-related. That's an obsession?

I bet a lot of those 31k threads are more than 10 years old. And it's 41, I said 38 but that was before I added the Draymond threads.

But it's not a matter of volume or ratio, it's the fact that every time something they don't like happens, they make a thread about it and the MSU obsessed posters all pile on. The fact that there's only 41 out of 31k speaks to the fact that the program and fanbase aren't what they're trying to make them out to be.

Last edited:
I bet a lot of those 31k threads are more than 10 years old. And it's 41, I said 38 but that was before I added the Draymond threads.

But it's not a matter of volume or ratio, it's the fact that every time something they don't like happens, they make a thread about it and the MSU obsessed posters all pile on. The fact that there's only 41 out of 31k speaks to the fact that the program and fanbase aren't what they're trying to make them out to be.

I have no idea what any of this even means.

Apparently the irony of scouring another program's message board for evidence that they are more obsessed with your program than you are of theirs is lost on some people.

Apparently the irony of scouring another program's message board for evidence that they are more obsessed with your program than you are of theirs is lost on some people.

LOL, the irony! Was I scouring the message board? I just did exactly what Byco did - was he scouring the board to make that point?

Last edited:
LOL, the irony! Was I scouring the message board? I just did exactly what Byco did - was he scouring the board to make that point?

I was "scouring" the Michigan board. You piqued my curiosity and all the searches took only minutes to complete.

Scouring was literally 1 click to sort reply count. 15 seconds bud

Back