Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Man, Bernie Sanders is so great

Slimy Rich Reality TV Show Host & "Real Estate Developer": Check out my sexy trophy wife. Don't you all wish you could get a piece of ass like this?

Smartass in the audience: "Yeah, huh? How much you pay to hit that?"

Slimy Rich Reality TV Show Host & "Real Estate Developer": *gets reading glasses and contract out*

"Our prenuptial agreement entitles me to three conjugal visits each month, provided $100,000 has been wired into her account no later than 11:59 PM of the 3rd day of the month. Plus I have to provide either private or first class air travel, should she choose to take any trips, but she pays for all incidentals and hotel accommodations. Each additional conjugal visit in excess of the monthly allotment is $40,000.

And oh, by the way, that money only has to be wired by the 3rd BUSINESS day of the month, not calendar day. I negotiated a little extra time, because I'm a DEALMAKER."

Michigan State University alums and subprime mortgage brokers: "Damn, what a PLAYA!"

you're trying way too hard - and failing (shocker!). You should have deleted your first post here today before submitting it. I'll give you credit for persistence - you'll just keep digging in deeper and deeper. You're exactly the kind of useful idiot Bernie Sanders needs. Just admit it, if you were on Monster.com and saw a posting for "Bernie Sanders fluffer" you'd practically kill for the job.

Last edited:
Yes, Trump drew down troop presence in Iraq and Afghanistan and he kept us out of war in Syria. You have to be blind and deaf to not know these things.

There has been conflict in the middle east forever, and there still is but that doesn't take away from the historic peace agreements Trump brokered between Israel and multiple middle eastern countries. Of course, Biden and the anti-semitic Dems are doing all they can to halt that progress and unwind the progress made under Trump.

Clearly, no one is as dumb as you which is probably why you have to resort to ad hominem - because you have no idea what you're talking about and you have no facts to support your nonsense. The idea that Trump empowered China or it started with him as the height of stupidity - shockingly dumb even for you. Trump put more sanctions on Russia than any President before him and he stood up to China and tried to reverse the damage done by every administration before him since Carter.

He put tarriffs on Chinese goods and killed the TPP. He also did things like cut corporate taxes to incentivize ALL industries to invest in high paying jobs in the US. I know you're not too bright, so you somehow thing this $52B corporate welfare giveaway to the chip industry is more meaningful (again, because you're a fool). Are you aware some industry players are already signalling that they need over $100B? And still, they won't be competitive due to our much higher labor costs and corporate taxes. Even avowed Democrat Jim Cramer is saying it won't work for the very same reasons I've been talking about all along.

How many votes did he let Russia cast when he won his election?

And when China starts bombing us I'll remind you of your last paragraph. Nice job trump!

Last edited:
How many votes did he let Russia cast when he won his election?

And when China starts bombing us I'll remind you of your last paragraph. Nice job trump!

Zero. He was a candidate, not a Secretary of State in any state nor an employee of any SoS.

And I?ll be sure to remind you that you?re a moron for saying such absurdly stupid garbage.

She's not that bad looking; you're not exactly picking glamour shots here, like melania's. But again, Bernie landed that looking as goofy as he is... and didn't pay her millions of dollars, like Trump did for all his wives (he also paid for his girlfriends, but usually not that much, unless indirectly, via hush money and legal fees).

The funniest part of all this excuse making saying it?s ok that she?s hideous because Trump is a bad guy. Well, not only is she not attractive (to put it kindly), she?s also a horrible human being and a crook.

Last edited:
Pick an age and a photo of any of Donald Trump's wives vs Jane at the same age - you might be the only guy who would be surprised at the results.

To be completely transparent, I don't know that this picture is actually current for Jane Sanders. Hold me to the standard of the typical shit shared around here please.

1a8bf03753f475de85c6a8c018603dfb5b-1----.rhorizontal.w1100.jpg

CC_Express_20220731_2138100-696x392.jpg

Zero. He was a candidate, not a Secretary of State in any state nor an employee of any SoS.

And I?ll be sure to remind you that you?re a moron for saying such absurdly stupid garbage.

And after he won..what did he do?

Nothing! Ding ding ding! Russian puppet.

To be completely transparent, I don't know that this picture is actually current for Jane Sanders. Hold me to the standard of the typical shit shared around here please.

1a8bf03753f475de85c6a8c018603dfb5b-1----.rhorizontal.w1100.jpg

CC_Express_20220731_2138100-696x392.jpg

that's why you trade them in after they get too many miles :cheers:

And after he won..what did he do?

Nothing! Ding ding ding! Russian puppet.

First of all the Russian "interference" in the election, according to our own intelligence amounted to a hill of beans. As you may recall, probably not since you seem to be ignorant of all the facts, the issue was the false collusion narrative, not that Russia actually got him elected, because they didn't.

And to say he did nothing or was a Russian puppet is absurd when it's clear he initiated more sanctions on Russia than post Cold War President before him.

Last edited:
I don't feel like starting a whole thread dedicated to Gavin Newsome's stupidity, so I figured i'd dump this here in one of the two threads about people who make Newsome look less dumb - this one happened to be updated more recently than the All Things AOC thread. Now I'm realizing I could be done created a new thread and this post in the amount of time it took me to type this intro. Oh well, here we go...

Authorities Warn That Hurricane Could Cause Florida To Have As Many Water And Power Shortages As California

Did California even lose power? I thought they were just concerned they would.

And if they did lose power, did it cause several hundred deaths, and billions in damages to peoples' homes and businesses?

Did California even lose power? I thought they were just concerned they would.

And if they did lose power, did it cause several hundred deaths, and billions in damages to peoples' homes and businesses?

I think the report may have been satirical.

I don?t know if you know this, but Governor Newson of California has been ?trolling? - some chick on MSNBC describe it as that - the very popular governors of Texas and Florida - obviously I mean popular with their own residents; they?re probably not that popular with Californians if Californians even know who they are.

So I think it may be a bit of a mockery of Newsom?s trolling popular governors in their own states.

Again, probably most Californians don?t know who the governors of Florida and Texas are ? especially obviously school kids - because education and literacy plummeted in locked down by Newsom California schools during the pandemic substantially more than any other state.

When was the last time LA experienced a severe winter storm or hurricane?

according to his article TX leads the nation in power outages, unrelated to natural disasters.

I've luckily only endured the one bad one.

A thing that seems to happen here more often than other places is transformers exploding, and knocking out power locally. I've actually heard the explosions a couple times. I've never lived anyone where transformers explode frequently, but I can only assume it's a democrats' fault. Probably a democrat in California, making transformers blow up in Texas.

according to his article TX leads the nation in power outages, unrelated to natural disasters.

A thing that seems to happen here more often than other places is transformers exploding, and knocking out power locally. I've actually heard the explosions a couple times. I've never lived anyone where transformers explode frequently, but I can only assume it's a democrats' fault. Probably a democrat in California, making transformers blow up in Texas.

Could be.

Democratic California Governor Gavin Newsom has spent a lot of time and campaign money in Texas, lately campaigning to be re-elected Governor of California.

Grid problems seem to follow the guy around.

Like the Republican governors of Texas and Florida, Newsom is very popular with his constituents, for whatever reason.

He recently violated his own edict - something he loves to do - by taking his security detail to Republican Wyoming or Montana, or something, to visit his Republican in laws (he has made an executive order forbidding state money to be spent by state employees to visit Republican states).

Whateves.

The more time Newsom spends out of Cali bashing popular Republican governors in their own states, the better.

It?s time when he?s out of California.

No, that's incorrect. The article does not state that Texas leads the nation in power outages unrelated to natural disasters. Did you even read it? Because it would be difficult to be more wrong than you are here.

In fact it's quite the opposite - virtually every paragraph of the article mentions climate change as it is clearly an attempt to blame the failures of the grid (nationally and in Texas) on an increase of weather related events on the climate change boogey man. Obviously, this piece is utter garbage - it doesn't adequately make the point it's trying to make and it doesn't even attempt to make the point you're claiming it makes.

Here's what it does say (and it sites a study that also doesn't talk about non weather related power outages):

Of the 1,542 weather-related outages documented in the U.S. over the study's 20-year analysis, 180 were in Texas. Michigan ranked second with 132 and California third with 129.

Of all major power outages nationally, the study attributed 83% to weather-related events such as winter storms, tropical cyclones and other extremes.

U.S. residents experienced 64% more major power outages between 2011 and 2021 than during the previous decade, according to Climate Central. During the most recent decade, the average annual number of power outages specifically related to weather events also shot up by 78%.

"Climate Central" talks about a 64% increase in major power outages over the last 10 years but uses a 20yr timeframe to rank Texas #1. I wonder why that is? Could it be because California has implemented more climate change fear mongerers' demands over the past 10 years with horrible results? Climate change isn't knocking out the grid - it's from dumbass climate change idiots implementing measures that make the grid more vulnerable, like preventing the National Forest Service from doing proper fire prevention and the utility companies from properly managing trees near power lines.

Good anecdote about randomly exploding transformers you've personally heard on a semi regular basis though. Seems like a reliable data point to conclude Texas is bad.

Last edited:
Back