Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Baseball Update 3/6/20

wheels002

The first game of the year tonight

#11 Michigan 4 #1 Vanderbilt 3

Nice. Shame it couldn’t have been game three last year. Season starts 1-0!

Last edited:
Thanks Wheels. I forgot. Thought it was next weekend. Hope you don’t mind I’m going to use your thread for the whole season. I’m just going to change the header.

Thanks again !

Last edited:
Play by play. Paige got the first two out in the bottom of the 9th then a bunt single and two Hbp later the next batter flew out to cf.

Michigan sure makes it interesting in big games in the 9th. Our closers take your breath away. 2 down and then 2 on base in a matter of seconds and it's like, here we go again. God I hope we make the playoff again. Last year was fucking fun!!

Last edited:
Top of 8th um up 5-3. 1st and 3rd zero outs. Michigan batting. Donavan single scores Nwogu. 6-3 still batting no outs same base runners 1st and 3rd. Um up 7-3 still batting bases Loaded !

8-3 Um. Cal Poly batting in bottom of 8th.

Last edited:
2 out RBI single in the ninth scores 2 more 5-0 still batting!

Last edited:
Nice win. The feed actually came across my posts on the Facebook

Last edited:
Ballgame!

Michigan 5 ASU 0

The wins at ASU and Vanderbilt will look good come selection time late May

Yeah once I refreshed it. I had decent video and sound. Terrible camera angle but oh well.

Michigan faced 2 hitters this weekend that could be drafted #1 by the Tigers. Austin Martin and Spencer Torkelson are both ranked in the top 5 draft prospects. They went a combined 0-7. Last year both hit nearly .400

Last edited:
Back