Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Baseball Update 3/6/20

Damn top of the sixth. Still trail 2-1. Michigan leads 5 hits to 4. UConn also has 3 errors. Michigan struggle to Put any hits together.

Michigan is in trouble.

Losing 4-1 in the top of the 6th.

Last edited:
Going to need a late rally.. monkey time. Gum time... 4-1 bottom of the 7th. Um batting.

Top of the 8th now . Still 4-1 UConn. They have bases. Loaded no outs.

Last edited:
Baseball losing 7-1. Well unless a huge comeback we will start the season 3-1. Losing to the team I thought we would beat this weekend. We play UConn 3 games in Florida next weekend.

Last edited:
Michigan loses today to UConn 7-1. We have a three game set with them next weekend in Florida. 3-1 weekend is ok by me !

Go blue !

I am stoked about this team, just need to find that 4th starter. I knew it would be hard to win this game, even if it is UCONN. This team basically went through a playoff round with 3 of the better teams in baseball. All of the Cal schools are tough and you beat #1 and #3. Great weekend, ran out of gas mentally, no biggie.

Funny.

Michigan won a couple national championships in the early/mid ‘60s, I guess before the rankings were established, and also just after the iconic and great Bill Freehan was on the team.

I was enamored by the national championship challenge last season.

I’ll be seeing the team at Malibu Beach in about three weeks.

I am really looking forward to this season.

Michigan baseball was fun last year with the tigers being so bad. I remember When Barry Larkin and Chris sabo were at Michigan but after that not much. Shame they couldn’t finish it out last year. Fun team to watch .

Michigan loses 8-7 to UCONN in the 1st game after having 5-1 and 6-2 leads in the game. Bullpen is trash. They need to figure this shit out early so they can make tournament again.

Frustrating. Blew huge leads yesterday ! Can’t seem to beat UConn with one if not our best starter back. Oh well hopefully we can win today, and tomorrow against UConn.

Last edited:
Back