Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Softball update 7/6/22

Oklahoma up 19-0 on TX A&M in the 5th. I can't believe ESPN2 hasn't switched to a more competitive game.

Sorry not sure what score is. They keep changing it.

Box score shows Michigan has 2 runs. Just not sure.

Last edited:
Season is over in three outs. Trail 9-3 last AB?s coming up.

Michigan season ends at 38-18. 2-2 in the ncaa first round. That last strike yesterday killed any chance at advancing to next weekend. Lost 9-4 to Ucf today.

Last edited:
I?m out doing business and I happen to be at a place showing college softball on television.

If it?s any consolation, Oklahoma is crushing UCF eight to nothing.

Last edited:
Just saw a story on MLive, Starako and Carson entering the portal. WTF? Both seniors with one more year of eligibility. What is going on with this program?

Michigan has the #1 catcher and #5 player who had been committed to northwestern since she was 13 decided to switch and come to Michigan.

I?m just speculating as I heard what you did on one of the broadcast about the two players transfer and I thought the same as you did. But what te heck those are two good players.

I will do some more digging.

Back