Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs CMU Game Thread

JScottWriter

MSU is favored by 19, but I think the game will be a little closer.

MSU 24
CMU 10

It's a huge game for CMU, but they don't have the horses. 31-6 MSU.

This game comes at the perfect time for Maxwell and the young receivers, great chance to get the kinks out. Maxwell played great in the 2nd half last week, he was 11-16-146 in that half with no INTs. Look for him to come out hot.

Maxwell did play well in the 2nd half. Healso started the game of perfect and struggled the rest of the first half with that INT. I am hoping we see something from Arnett, it sounds like he struggled a little with the new system.

Not liking Maxwell looking over amped again early. Missed that first throw by 15 yards.

Yeah Maxwell doesn't look comfortable yet. Adams is all over their wr.

Not liking the play calling one bit!! Do what you do best, run the f'n ball!!!

They are trying to get Maxwell going, just not happening. He needs to just make sure and not turn it over and let Bell handle the rest.

He's been HORRIBLE on screens and over throws deep. Man, I really hope we start seeing something soon from him. I know it's only the second game, but I'm getting worried.

Maxwell has no touch on screens and isn't setting them up well. He is also missing deep throws horribly. Nice pressure and pick by the D though.

I don't remember seeing this elusive Bell last year. He's side stepping hits almost every carry.

Muphrey has looked good so far today. That's good to see. If a go to wr emerges it will surely help Maxwell's confidence.

Maxwell is throwing the deep out well. Bell showed some of that in the B1G championship game.

Post and seem routes have been bad. Hitches and outs good. I want to see if he can hit an out and up soon.

Maxwell looked good. Cant believe they didn't run it all. Made so good throws to keep the drive going.

Damn, he will be a good Qb if he just puts some touch on the ball.

Back