Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu vs indiana

Good win, really much more dominant win than the score would indicate. Some mental mistakes, but just a total mismatch otherwise.

Damn, Penn State must be really really bad.

Good win, really much more dominant win than the score would indicate. Some mental mistakes, but just a total mismatch otherwise.

Damn, Penn State must be really really bad.

We'll find out how bad in a few hours

The offense is coming around, 468 yards and 42 points. O line has kept Cook clean, I think only 4 or 5 sacks all season. Running game is looking better. I saw zero drops by receivers today and several great catches, notably by Lippett, Burbridge, and Kings.

The defense had a few lapses today, but they held IU to 184 yards below their season average, if not for a few mental mistakes it's a blowout.

Sadler averaged 59.3 yards on 4 punts, including a long of 69. Guy is a top ten NFL punter right now.

Last edited:
Still don't look very good, and even down 11, I bet Michigan wins this game. Penn Statre is just not that solid.

Far from over but its tough to spot 11 on the road. Psu only had one sustained drive, If Michigan doesn't turn it over they win but that's a big if

Still don't look very good, and even down 11, I bet Michigan wins this game. Penn Statre is just not that solid.

Also, I just can't believe how soft they are in the trenches, shocking

Far from over but its tough to spot 11 on the road. Psu only had one sustained drive, If Michigan doesn't turn it over they win but that's a big if

Michigan play calling will and should take the air out of the ball this half. Devin Gardner can't be trusted to read a defense. Really just a scrambler who can hit wide open guys at this point.

I just hope Michigan is undefeated coming to East Lansing, I would love for Sparty to expose them.

Good to see that pass interference calls aren't only costing us games. These refs are becoming a total joke.

I just hope Michigan is undefeated coming to East Lansing, I would love for Sparty to expose them.

Much better for us that they lose, we're 1 game up on them and two on nw. Michigan would have to finish 5-1 to really have a shot at the legends. Playing osu and at msu, nw, and iowa, I don't see it.

Good to see that pass interference calls aren't only costing us games. These refs are becoming a total joke.

It was pi but either way they missed 3 fg's to win and coughed up a 10 pt lead w 5 mins and let psu drive down with no timeouts and score. Youre kind of a loser when you point to that one call.

Two teams who both tried to lose. Tough loss. Neither looked goo at all to me. Michigan better worry about Indiana next week.

It was pi but either way they missed 3 fg's to win and coughed up a 10 pt lead w 5 mins and let psu drive down with no timeouts and score. Youre kind of a loser when you point to that one call.

That was referring to the pi called on Penn State when Gardner overthrew the receiver by 15 yards.

I would gloat, but we lost a couple more painful games than that last season. Penn State fans would have been losing it had they lost too, they basically gave that game away over and over, should have been up 28-3 in the 1st half easily.

College football is tough.

Back