Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu vs indiana

I would gloat, but we lost a couple more painful games than that last season. Penn State fans would have been losing it had they lost too, they basically gave that game away over and over, should have been up 28-3 in the 1st half easily.

College football is tough.

Psu did their best to give it away, like an unforced fubmle on the first play of thr 3rd ot.

The Michigan/PSU thread on the U-M board is hilarious, scroll through some of the posts for some comedic entertainment

The Michigan/PSU thread on the U-M board is hilarious, scroll through some of the posts for some comedic entertainment

I've been doing it since last night, funny to see the short term overreaction. Its either supreme overconfidence or the sky falling. Look through the prediction thread, Michigan was a 1.5 pt favorite and there were about 25 people taking Michigan, 2 taking psu. Next week it will be the opposite

I guess losing most of your play makers on both sides if the ball really does matter. Find it funny how they hat RR, but by far the best team Hoke has had was with all RR players. The more Hoke players he gets, the worse they look.

The best were the people blaming officiating. Right, because those 3 missed field goals, playing not to lose playcalling, Gardner turnovers, and defensive meltdowns in the 4th quarter had absolutely nothing to do with it. Their fans really crack me up.

I just don't understand how the University of Michigan can't recruit a QB that can actually throw the ball. I honestly think that Gardner is worse than Danard.

Maybe the dumbest move was when they were on the goal line and didn't take a timeout after dg lost his helmet. The bring morris in and 107k people know they're running the football so they stack the box qnd Michigan ends up settling for a fg

Don't want to talk too much shit, they are definitely capable of coming into SS and beating us. MSU is a definite favorite in that game right now, but it's still going to be a close game either way.

Michigan opens as an 11 [point favorite over Indiana. How? I don;t know, Indiana beat Penn State down and Penn State just beat Michigan. I know it's at the Big Hole, but 11 points?

Don't want to talk too much shit, they are definitely capable of coming into SS and beating us. MSU is a definite favorite in that game right now, but it's still going to be a close game either way.

Michigan opens as an 11 [point favorite over Indiana. How? I don;t know, Indiana beat Penn State down and Penn State just beat Michigan. I know it's at the Big Hole, but 11 points?

I'd take Michigan, IU sucks

Back