Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Nebraska

OMG Cousins

GET RID OF THE FUCKING BALL.

Now a pass on the SIDELINE, into three man coverage.

What are they doing, GO DOWN THE MIDDLE, come on guys. Put Bell back in there, he is running with more physicality.

What an iterception, thats what we needed.

Now go down the middle. Get some points guys

WOW, this officiating is bad. They called a penalty there on Nebraska just like they did on us and the ball was WAY out of bounds. WEAK.

Now they changed it to Holding, LOL.

Run between the tackles, they are too fast on the edge to get the corner on.

Lucky!!! Cousins looks lost out there, he needs to regroup at the half, just terrible!!!

COusins is having a bad game.

WOW, what a bad pass.

That probably would have been ball game, would have been a pick six all the way.

johnny2x2x said:
Lucky!!! Cousins looks lost out there, he needs to regroup at the half, just terrible!!!

I wonder why he looks SO BAD on the road in big games. He looks good at home but when they go on the road, he just makes some of the worst decisions a QB can make.

greenandwhite95 said:
johnny2x2x said:

I wonder why he looks SO BAD on the road in big games. He looks good at home but when they go on the road, he just makes some of the worst decisions a QB can make.

Nebraska studied film well, our players are covered. He needs to throw it away. We'll see how good our coaches are at making halftime adjustments because they have our pass plays sniffed out before they start. Less than 200 yards total offense combined this half.

10-3

Ugly game.

Defense looks good, offense looks terrible. We need to adjust offensively to their defensive schemes. Quit running east and west and stop throwing to the sidelines.

johnny2x2x said:
greenandwhite95 said:

Nebraska studied film well, our players are covered. He needs to throw it away. We'll see how good our coaches are at making halftime adjustments because they have our pass plays sniffed out before they start. Less than 200 yards total offense combined this half.

Yeah, you can tell they are prepared, but you have to start wondering WHY Cousins does so poorly in the big games on the road. Don't get me wrong, he is still a great QB and I love that he is a Spartan, but if he continues to play this way the rest of the game, he will draw a lot of negative attention. Go back to last year, Iowa - Alabama, this year ND NU ? Heck, he didn't evn look that good against OSU, BJ bailed him out on that throw into double coverage in the end zone.

C'mon Kirk, lets stop this bad streak. Come out and play a good second half.

Well, now I just got a call and have to go to work. I knew it was to good to be true.

Go Green

Back