Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Nebraska

They just know the plays we're going to call in every situation, great coaching and a very fast defense.

Crap, game over. Oh well, Nebraska played a great game and they are very well coached. Barring a miracle come back we got beat by a better team today.

Have to start playing better on the road. Should win our last 4 to go 10-2 and a nice Bowl.

Looks like I get to sleep anyway. Was watching it on ESPN.com and it crashed out.

Well lets hope we can win out. MSU isnt good enough yet to play to many big games in a row

The offense just did nothing, you've got to give Nebraska all the credit for that though. They are a fast and well coached defense and they covered our receivers like a blanket the whole game. We played some good teams this month, 3-1 is fine, but after last week we wanted more.

We have a big road game against Iowa in a couple weeks, that's the game of the season where we see if we've turned the corner as a program. Easy schedule from here on so 10-2 is likely and 9-3 is the worst we should do.

Cousins just had an awful game.

This soon to be loss is on the players and the coaching staff. I feel less comfortable about the Iowa game now, we just SUCK on the road.

Sparty lays an egg. Cousins played awful and they couldnt run the ball the entire game vs a 7 man front....piss poor.

I kinda am irritated that these games were not a little more spread out. I mean seriously, how many schools can get past Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Nebraska in consecutive weeks?

suh said:
I kinda am irritated that these games were not a little more spread out. I mean seriously, how many schools can get past Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Nebraska in consecutive weeks?

you wouldnt get past florida international if cousins played that way vs them.

florda international is a terrible team. Its almost like a a D3 HS team playing a D1 school.

Cousins did play awful, but there was no one open the whole game. Nebraska's secondary all played like Derrelle Revis. Locked down. We needed to get up early and take Nebraska out of their comfort zone, but in the end they were able to do enough offensively and then shut us down.

3 out of 4 in October isn't bad. Now I'm more concerned about Iowa seeing as we haven't played well on the road this year.

johnny2x2x said:
Cousins did play awful, but there was no one open the whole game. Nebraska's secondary all played like Derrelle Revis. Locked down. We needed to get up early and take Nebraska out of their comfort zone, but in the end they were able to do enough offensively and then shut us down.

3 out of 4 in October isn't bad. Now I'm more concerned about Iowa seeing as we haven't played well on the road this year.

Alfonzo Dennard is a stud. MSUs Dennard sucked all game....we got the wrong dennard.

johnny2x2x said:
Crap, game over. Oh well, Nebraska played a great game and they are very well coached. Barring a miracle come back we got beat by a better team today.

Have to start playing better on the road. Should win our last 4 to go 10-2 and a nice Bowl.

yup vs a SEC team and get ROLLED.

but hey you beat Michigan thats pretty much all you guys play for.

SLICK said:
johnny2x2x said:

It is Sparty's bowl game every year... But in a real bowl game at least you won't have to face an Sec team that will blow you out by 35+.... Settle for a 28 point blow out by a Pac 12 school?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
SLICK said:

It is Sparty's bowl game every year... But in a real bowl game at least you won't have to face an Sec team that will blow you out by 35+.... Settle for a 28 point blow out by a Pac 12 school?

You guys are still fucking crying that you suck.

Back