Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nashville @ Detroit Game # 4

Wtf

What the hell are they even looking at ???

Last edited:
Franzen drives me crazy. Alone in front with a chance to go strong and he dipsy doodles.

BE A POWER FORWARD!

Jesus how does that happen....fudge...we were all over them

Holy crap that was horrible.

3 guys chase one on a 3 on 3. That might be the worst play I've ever seen. Make it 4 guys with the goalie, too. Jesus.

Last edited:
I really cannot even fathom how this team could lose its focus so badly twice in the third period of a tie game.

No excuses with all of theses PP's.... time to deliver

Well this team has pretty much been completely unable to win these types of games for about two months.

Two fold problem.....

Rinne is playing great and the Wing's top players are not putting shots where they want too.

Mickey with "bad breaks". The Wings got the biggest break on the overturned sure goal.

Back