Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New MSU OC

Then if we are so classless, why are you wasting time on this board with us low-lifes? Red Cedar has plenty of activity, you don't need to lower your standards to appease us tools.

What's funny is that if you ask people across the country which school has the most classless fan base, Ohio Stae or Michigan, Michigan would get like 80% of the vote.

This is entirely false. It really is. I've heard or read comparisons from Domers, Texans, Penn Staters, and Nebraskans. Certainly others. But that's not my point. I just wanted to be a jerk and point out that you're one "e" away from everyone's favorite spelling of "State".

Yeah, and your entire fanbase looks like a bunch of idiots for calling a team Ohio when the real Ohio University handed your basketball team one of the most humiliating defeats in the Tourney last year. The only reason I brought it up is because in typical Michigan fan fashion the poster above started questioning someone's character when thinks are tough for Michigan. Michigan loses at basketball it's the refs, but oh, MSU football is hiring cheaters. When they lose at football, it's because someone cheated them or got lucky, or the infamous, "we just didn't play Michigan Football." What's funny is that if you ask people across the country which school has the most classless fan base, Ohio Stae or Michigan, Michigan would get like 80% of the vote.

Few would disagree. On the other hand, your posts are kind of sloppy. Not nearly as bad as Michlady's, however.

Few would disagree. On the other hand, your posts are kind of sloppy. Not nearly as bad as Michlady's, however.

Do you really believe that? Google it. Check a few links. I won't even try to suggest what to search for or steer to to a specific result.

Rickjames.gif

Yeah, and your entire fanbase looks like a bunch of idiots for calling a team Ohio when the real Ohio University handed your basketball team one of the most humiliating defeats in the Tourney last year. The only reason I brought it up is because in typical Michigan fan fashion the poster above started questioning someone's character when thinks are tough for Michigan. Michigan loses at basketball it's the refs, but oh, MSU football is hiring cheaters. When they lose at football, it's because someone cheated them or got lucky, or the infamous, "we just didn't play Michigan Football." What's funny is that if you ask people across the country which school has the most classless fan base, Ohio Stae or Michigan, Michigan would get like 80% of the vote.

I doubt that.

you know what's fun? reading something you don't like about your school/program, then attacking the people saying it, instead of actually trying to refute what they say, or conceding they may have a point.

ohio & michigan state... two subpar academic schools, forever united by their shared inferiority complexes and hatred of Michigan.

FYI, Bollman is going to be the TEs coach and the co-Offensive Coordinator. Warner is being promoted from QB coach to co-offensive coordinator and also coach the RBs. Staten remains O line coach. Considering the insane amount of injuries, Staten has done a pretty good job IMO.

I guess Dantonio didn't 100% trust Bollman to call plays either. Either way, I think it's a good addition to the staff. The key is that Dan Roushar is gone.

Still one of the few Spartan fans happy with the hire...

Either way you slice it, this isn't new or innovating, it's status quo...

Ohio guys? Hmm, thought it was Ohio State? Didn't you guys play Ohio in the Tourney last year in basketball? How did that work out for you? Hey, how did the game against Penn go last night?

Michigan coaches and fans need to grow the fuck up with the Ohio nonsense, it sounds desparate.

They call themselves Ohio in case you forgot. Do they need to spell it out for you? Lol

Back