Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New OC??

What about Clayton Kershaw? He and Stafford used to play ball together growing up. Not sure if anyone knew that.

What about Clayton Kershaw? He and Stafford used to play ball together growing up. Not sure if anyone knew that.

Seriously? I've never heard that during every single televised Lions game, lol. I fully understand how boring Stafford is to talk about, we live this garbage, but still, every single game?

Seriously? I've never heard that during every single televised Lions game, lol. I fully understand how boring Stafford is to talk about, we live this garbage, but still, every single game?

Every single game?

Yeah, pretty much.

Kershaw has won three Cy Youngs and an MVP.

And the two played baseball and football together in high school in Highland Park Texas.

So yeah, I?ve heard about it pretty much every single game.

If we stay in house, then why didn't we just promote them during the season? If it took till now to realize there was somebody better already with the team, then Quinn needs to go.

I don't think we can rule out there being a short list of guys that really want the job as I don't think it's yet been ruled out that Fatty P might in fact be a dic and won't let the offense have complete control over what it wants to do.

Last edited:
I don't think we can rule out there being a short list of guys that really want the job as I don't think it's yet been ruled out that Fatty P might in fact be a dic and won't let the offense have complete control over what it wants to do.

That sounds a theory straight from the notebook of that Carlos guy that said Patricia has 'lost the team' in the preseason. Monken chose Cleveland over Detroit and it's been confirmed he won't have play calling duties there. There is zero evidence that suggests such a problem.

I believe it's going to be Waldron or O'Shea. Neither have play calling duties in their current position and come from coaching trees where Patricia and/or Quinn might trust them with such a promotion.

Last edited:
That sounds a theory straight from the notebook of that Carlos guy that said Patricia has 'lost the team' in the preseason. Monken chose Cleveland over Detroit and it's been confirmed he won't have play calling duties there. There is zero evidence that suggests such a problem.

I believe it's going to be Waldron or O'Shea. Neither have play calling duties in their current position and come from coaching trees where Patricia and/or Quinn might trust them with such a promotion.

sound good just throwing wild crazy theories out there cuz you that's what I do.

I think id be happeier with Waldron over Oshea. Here a ton of good things about Waldron working and developing the players. Oshea i would feel like its just another NE scrap added to the pile.

Back