Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL playoff hate thread

Charger coach has to be one of the worst game managers I have ever seen. Some of his 2nd half play calls just seemed odd to me.
Idk I could be wrong..

Sadly a team the Lions crushed is still playing..

It really is kind of Frustrating.

Don?t worry Carolina isn?t playing. You can?t base 1 game on the whole season. The Lions and Jags are in very similar positions the Jags just play in a crappier division. The Jags smoked this Chargers team earlier in the season but I knew it would be a tough win. Lawrence sucked in the first half but has been great down the stretch of the season.

this means nothing.

Bills lost to the Jets
Bengals lost to the Browns
KC lost to the colts
Eagles lost to the Redskins
49ers lost to the Bears

It?s still frustrating. lions should have beaten the Bills too sadly.
Oh well.

Don?t worry Carolina isn?t playing. You can?t base 1 game on the whole season. The Lions and Jags are in very similar positions the Jags just play in a crappier division. The Jags smoked this Chargers team earlier in the season but I knew it would be a tough win. Lawrence sucked in the first half but has been great down the stretch of the season.

Any team could play have way decent against this schedule down the stretch you are not lying when you say their Division is terrible. Maybe they should do away with division and just make it so the top 7 teams in each conference make the playoffs.

After losing 40-14 to the lions Jacksonville had one tough game.

@ Titans 36-22
Cowboys 40-34
@ Jets 19-3
@ Texans 31-3
Titans 20-16

Any team could play have way decent against this schedule down the stretch you are not lying when you say their Division is terrible. Maybe they should do away with division and just make it so the top 7 teams in each conference make the playoffs.

If they did that they would have to get rid of divisional games. Play every other team in the conference once, and 2 out of conference games.

After losing 40-14 to the lions Jacksonville had one tough game.

@ Titans 36-22
Cowboys 40-34
@ Jets 19-3
@ Texans 31-3
Titans 20-16

Do I have to show you the Lions final 5 games?

San Francisco wins 41-23.
Jacksonville wins 31-30.
Buffalo wins 34-31.
NYG wins 31-24.

Last edited:
We played great after the Hockinson trade but the deal is paying off for Min today. Win/win for both right now

Last edited:
What a dumb ass Baltimore qb is. Let?s just hold the ball in the air lol. Harbaugh should know better then to let your 3rd string qb try that. Maybe try pushing him in without the jump idk.

Where is the flag for block in the back at the 20 or 30 ? Looked like a push to me. Have to see it again.
Saw it again it should have been flagged. Bengals looking good now. What a dumb play call by Baltimore.
Harbaugh?s are just stupid inside the five yard line.
Baltimore roughs the punter. Man are they dumb.

Last edited:
San Francisco wins 41-23.
Jacksonville wins 31-30.
Buffalo wins 34-31.
NYG wins 31-24.
Cincinnati 24 Baltimore 17.
Dallas Vs Tampa Bay

Last edited:
I am just not sure about these play calls and clock management by Baltimore. Baltimore clock management is making the Lions
Coach look like a genius.

Last edited:
Oh My #3 had it fall right to his hands on Hail Mary. .

Again what a stupid qb sneak by Baltimore with score tied 17-17..

Last edited:
AFC Divisional Round

Sunday 3:00 Cbs
#3 Cincinnati 13-4 at #2 Buffalo 14-3

Saturday 4:30 NBC
#4 Jacksonville 10-8 at #1 Kansas City 14-3

Last edited:
NFC Divisional Round

Saturday 8:18 pm Fox
#6 NYG 10-7-1 at #1 Philadelphia 13-4

Sunday 6:15 Pm Fox
# 5 Dallas 13-5 at #2 San Francisco 13-5

Last edited:
My dear friend, Bob, There are way too many NFL playoff threads on this board, and you started all of them. I merge them together.

TB 10?s team plays in about an hour. I am going to put my TB 10 jersey on.

Go Blue.

There is no fucking way I?m going to say ?go Bucs.?

Back