Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL playoff hate thread

I didn?t want the playoff thread on the hate thread T. I?m more confused then ever now.

After round one this thread should be stopped

AFC and nfc should be separate in my opinion next week

There really isn?t any fun teams to root for anymore .. my god how many dumb
Mistakes will we see in a weekend. Chargers, Miami, Tampa bay, Minnesota, Baltimore. Either
Terrible play calling , terrible passes, dumb decisions. Poor clock management. Seen it all this
Weekend. I hope Campbell is taking notes.

Giants sucks
49ers sucks
Eagles sucks
Bengals sucks
Bills sucks
Jacksonville sucks
Dallas sucks
Tampa Bay sucks
Kansas City sucks

Last edited:
I have never attempted to kick an extra point in my life.

It?s hard for me to imagine that I would literally mess for in a row.

Look Tampa Bay is bad. But the Cowboys commit a penalty every other play. Hey NFL. They do not lneed the help lol.

Next week it will be Cowboys at 49ers. I wonder how the
NFL will handle those 2 chosen NFL teams.

Look Tampa Bay is bad. But the Cowboys commit a penalty every other play. Hey NFL. They do not lneed the help lol.

Next week it will be Cowboys at 49ers. I wonder how the
NFL will handle those 2 chosen NFL teams.

every team commits a penalty every other play. There is probably offensive holding somewhere on every play.

I don't think the 49ers are on your imaginary "NFL chosen team" list.

I have never attempted to kick an extra point in my life.

It?s hard for me to imagine that I would literally mess for in a row.

Five in a row - he missed his only attempt in Dallas' last game of the year.

If you try one, make sure you warm up before you do.

I was shagging kicks for a friend who won a chance to kick a field goal at half time during a Rutgers game (against uofm) in a raffle. I hadn't worked out in a couple months and foolishly, at the end of his practice session I attempted one without any stretching or warming up. My quad on my kicking leg exploded on contact with the ball. Hurt like a mother scratcher at the time and took about 2 weeks to recover from that injury.

I went to the game w/ my friend who moved the ball about 3' to the right before the kick and missed by about that margin. Moving the ball cost him $1k and a chance to come back at the end of the season and kick for bigger prize ($5 or $10k, I think).

Last edited:
I'm kind of glad he made the last one. Had such a good season to.

I haven't watched a NFL game in 7 years until this weekend. I have no idea what people see in Josh Allen. Starting a fight because you threw a pick then walking away is a bitch move.

I haven't watched a NFL game in 7 years until this weekend. I have no idea what people see in Josh Allen. Starting a fight because you threw a pick then walking away is a bitch move.

Another game the lions should have won sadly.

Watched almost the whole 2nd half of SF-Dallas before I realized the game was two years ago. What the Fico.

Back