Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Playoffs

biggunsbob

Bills 27 Colts 24

Decent first game. Caught the last few minutes. Now Buffalo after a 20 + year wait has won another playoff game. The bills have gone from good to bad to good again while the Lions franchise keeps flounder in year after year of suck with a few good years sprinkled in now and then.

Bills 27 Colts 24

Decent first game. Caught the last few minutes. Now Buffalo after a 20 + year wait has won another playoff game. The bills have gone from good to bad to good again while the Lions franchise keeps flounder in year after year of suck with a few good years sprinkled in now and then.
So 2 playoff wins in 20 years and of course 4 SB appearances vs 1 playoff win in 63 years. Cool.

Jared Goff is going to cost the Rams Super Bowls. He isn’t very good and his contract is ATROCIOUS. $64M dead cap in ‘21. $32M in ‘22. Cap hits in the $33M range as well. How will Donald hold up in 3 more years? Jalen Ramsey?

Not sure what the 4th will be but the Rams defense is damn good.

THAT is great play calling. Taking a shot at a sure W instead of playing it safe hoping to hang on.

Rams played better. Wilson and Seattle were not good today.

So 2 playoff wins in 20 years and of course 4 SB appearances vs 1 playoff win in 63 years. Cool.

It?s better then the lions sadly. . You know why lions fans are frustrated. It sucks watching other clubs figure it out. I want the lions ownership to figure it out.

Missed the Rams game.
Rams 30 Seahawks 20 Final.

Tampa Bay is up 15-7.. I get you want to go up 10 points but isn’t up 2 scores better then being up a td plus a 2 point conversion?

Tampa Bays Defense seems like it’s playing soft. Seems like a lot of open space on defense for Tampa Bay.

Last edited:
You missed a great defensive game by the Rams. Play solid D and run and you can win games. Even with Goff and a messed up thumb.

Rams do have a great defense. I just do not think they have a qb to take them all the way.
If they had had Stafford or just about any other qb they would have beaten NE easy in that. Super Bowl.

Last edited:
I just don’t think Tampa Bays defense is as good as they say it is as the no name is making plays against them for Washington.

This is why Tampa will be lucky to win a game. Their offense disappears for long stretches, and again is the defense really that good ? Letting crappy Washington hang with you just shows they are not good enough. Even if they win I think they get beat next week.

I just hope New Orleans beats Chicago. I’d like to see LA at Green Bay. But then Tampa or Washington have zero shot against the Saints.

Rams do have a great defense. I just do not think they have a qb to take them all the way.
If they had had Stafford or just about any other qb they would have beaten NE easy in that. Super Bowl.

Goff is pretty much the same QB as Matt.

Career stats
Goff
63.4 comp %, 4.4 TD%, 2.3 INT% 7.5 YPA, 263 yards per game, 91.5 rating

Matt
62.6 comp %, 4.5 TD%, 2.3 INT%, 7.2 YPA, 273 yards per game, 89.9 rating

Goff is pretty much the same QB as Matt.

Career stats
Goff
63.4 comp %, 4.4 TD%, 2.3 INT% 7.5 YPA, 263 yards per game, 91.5 rating

Matt
62.6 comp %, 4.5 TD%, 2.3 INT%, 7.2 YPA, 273 yards per game, 89.9 rating
Glaring difference. Goff won 2-playoff games.

Back