Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Playoffs

Buffalo ends their playoff win drought at 25 years, Browns end their playoff win drought at 26 years. 30 years for Detroit and still going.

Bills dodged a dodgy call on that completion-non-fumble to survive the Colts.

NFL Officiating tweeted this explanation: “The ruling on the field is that the runner was down by contact. The was no clear and obvious visual evidence to overturn the ruling, so it stands.”

Like there was no "clear and obvious visual evidence" that the Titanic sank. Sometimes the NFL can be very obtuse.

Mahmomes took a standing 8 count...pretty much out on his feet. Not sure if he will be back in.

Might as well end the playoffs now.... give KC the true Super Bowl win. No Mahomes.

Damn it....was looking forward to Buffalo vs Green Bay.

I don’t know who calls the plays in KC.....but I fuckin love how they do it. Aggressive. Even with Chad Henne in there.

That’s how you win games

I don?t know who calls the plays in KC.....but I fuckin love how they do it. Aggressive. Even with Chad Henne in there.

That?s how you win games

That was what you call playing to win, gusty but genius. It?s an offensive league never take the ball out of your hands.

Incredible that Andy Reid is able to walk with 2 watermelons hanging between his legs

Incredible that Andy Reid is able to walk with 2 watermelons hanging between his legs

Although I didn?t think the bomb Chad threw for a Int was very smart. With where the time was and and how many timeouts Cleveland had left I thought running there was the smarter play. But man that 4th down call. With a back up who just threw a pick. Man what a call.

Man it sure looked like both guys were grabbing that 3-7 flag called on TH. Cook was pushing the guys head back on his facemask. Big flag as it kept the drive alive.

Back