Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Rumors Begin

Reported on Rivals Harbaugh is signing a 3 year extension to stay at UM. Gattis and Brown to both be replaced.

OSU and MSU fans have been celebrating this all night.

Reported on Rivals Harbaugh is signing a 3 year extension to stay at UM. Gattis and Brown to both be replaced.

Imagine being a grown man who would spend an entire night celebrating news that a college football coach from a rival school got a 3 year contract extension. Absurd.

Rob Parker is the extension rumor source so id bet the opposite. Guy is and always will be a hack.

This is moronic, why would they?

While disappointing, Harbaugh has been substantially better against the now pathetic Spartans than his two previous predecessors, and why the fuck would Buckeye fans give a shit who coaches anyone except for the other two pro teams in NCAA, Alabama and Clemson?

There are some very smart Spartan fans who post on this board.

You’re not one of them.

2x2x isn’t even what you think it means.

What you mean is just 2x.

Maybe you should get the paper, get the paper.

Maybe you would learn something, learn something.

And not be so stupid, so stupid.

Last edited:

They are celebrating The title of a Fleetwood Mac album?

I, for one, celebrate the Rumor(s) extension. Second Hand News was a pretty good song. So is the extension angle.

I took my then girlfriend to see Fleetwood Mac in 1976. First Row, Pine Knob. She was annoyed that I could not stop staring at Stevie Nicks, who was 10 feet from me, I got my revenge, though. I took her to see Peter Frampton a few months later.

Last edited:
I love Stevie Nicks.

As old as she is she is, she could fart right in my face and it wouldn’t distract me one iota from the attention I was paying to her nick.

Frampton?

Couple good songs.

No way would I let him fart in my face.

EDIT: Funny, I have been singing “Landslide” on and off all day long.

This teenage girl at the boxing gym, as the gym was about to close, said some thing about having to change, and the guy who owns the gym said to her “don’t ever change,” and I said “she’s going to change just like the rest of us, and there’s nothing we can do about it.”

And then I started thinking about Stevie Nicks and Landslide, and I’ve been singing it on and off all day.

Last edited:
I love Stevie Nicks.

As old as she is she is, she could fart right in my face and it wouldn?t distract me one iota from the attention I was paying to her nick.

Frampton?

Couple good songs.

No way would I let him fart in my face.

Early Frampton rages. Still. Anything up to and including the live record doesn?t.

And that GF I took to see Stevie was cuter than Stevie.

Early Frampton rages. Still. Anything up to and including the live record doesn’t.

And that GF I took to see Stevie was cuter than Stevie.

I have no doubt.

And you quoted my barely excusable crass post before I posted my juxtaposition-ally redeeming sweet and poignant edit regarding the majestic gifts of the artist Stevie Nicks.

EDIT: Early Frampton does rage. There are days I wake up singing “Shadows go so long before my eyes...”

But I still wouldn’t let Frampton fart in my face.

Last edited:
I have no doubt.

And you quoted my barely excusable crass post before I posted my juxtaposition-ally redeeming sweet and poignant edit regarding the majestic gifts of the artist Stevie Nicks.

EDIT: Early Frampton does rage. There are days I wake up singing ?Shadows go so long before my eyes...?

But I still wouldn?t let Frampton fart in my face.

I can play Landslide like nothing. It is a rather simple song by design.

I can play Landslide like nothing. It is a rather simple song by design.

No doubt.

I have no doubt you?re a virtuoso guitar player.

And it?s simple by design because Stevie wrote it on the back of a toboggan.

But seriously - do you accompany yourself as you sing the song?

I only ask because although I have played the guitar and the piano, back in the day, I have done so as a singer accompanying myself, as my primary instrument is my voice.

2x2x isn?t even what you think it means.

2x2x would be four times, right? 2x2 = 4

maybe he just didn't do so hot in 2nd grade math.

2x2x would be four times, right? 2x2 = 4

maybe he just didn't do so hot in 2nd grade math.

The character was actually Jimmytwotimes, because he said shit two times.

It wasn?t Johnny twosomestwotimes, where the fuck did that come from, the dumb fuck?

No doubt.

I have no doubt you?re a virtuoso guitar player.

And it?s simple by design because Stevie wrote it on the back of a toboggan.

But seriously - do you accompany yourself as you sing the song?

I only ask because although I have played the guitar and the piano, back in the day, I have done so as a singer accompanying myself, as my primary instrument is my voice.

Yes, I do. I have a "listenable" singing voice; nothing captivating.

While disappointing, Harbaugh has been substantially better against the now pathetic Spartans than his two previous predecessors, and why the fuck would Buckeye fans give a shit who coaches anyone except for the other two pro teams in NCAA, Alabama and Clemson?

There are some very smart Spartan fans who post on this board.

You?re not one of them.

2x2x isn?t even what you think it means.

Maybe what he really means is 4x?

Back