Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Wild Card weekend

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Was surprised to see no thread. Have the Lions killed football for us all?

You'd never know Watson was having a good year by how this Buffalo defense is treating him in his own house. That stadium is so damn quiet right now.

Yup pretty much. Lions have sucked most of the life out of me, watching playoff game unenthusiastically

How the tables have turned. What a second half..

To think the Texans expansion team in their 18th year has 4 playoff wins to the Lions 1 in 62 years. What a complete joke

Dumbass McDaniels kept running slants on first and goal at the one and settled for a fg and instead of a 17-7 lead it was a 13-7 lead and Tennessee regained the momentum. Titans Went down and scored on the next series do take a 14-13 lead at half. Those slants were just stupid. Go North and south at the goalline. Titans have a real shot to win this now. Looks like New England?s defense is going to have to get the offense a short field.

Last edited:
Lions get Patrica , and the Titans get Vrabel. Much better coach. Wish we had him over the defensive Guru.

Last edited:
Edelman drops a easy first down. 3rd and 6 now. No one open on 3rd and 6 and a another poor throw by Brady. They just have zero skill players now. Again I feel NE needs a short field.

Last edited:
The Dynasty is over. I wish the Lions would have a run like that. I wish the Lions were hated like New England.

Last edited:
And we have fat boy for coach. Vrabel is so much better then our coach.

love NE losing. I hope the pick 6 was the last pass Brady ever throws. I can't wait til he's out of the league.

love NE losing. I hope the pick 6 was the last pass Brady ever throws. I can't wait til he's out of the league.

Funny I feel the same way about Aaron Rodgers that phony piece of shit. Sadly Brady has zero skilled Wr this year so I think he plays one more season. I would bet he comes back for 1 more season. Although with 6 super wins why come back ? Wish this would happen to the fucking Lions.

Last edited:
Funny I feel the same way about Aaron Rodgers that phony piece of shit. Sadly Brady has zero skilled Wr this year so I think he plays one more season. I would beat he comes back for 1 more season. Although with 6 super wins why come back ? Wish this would happen to the fucking Lions.

I don't know either one of them, but if I were to put money on which one is the phony, it would be on Brady. AR pretty much tells it how it is. Tom always says what people want to hear. To me, that's the definition of being a phony.

I don't know either one of them, but if I were to put money on which one is the phony, it would be on Brady. AR pretty much tells it how it is. Tom always says what people want to hear. To me, that's the definition of being a phony.

Maybe but Brady never got his coach fired.

lol...when you have the best coach in the history of the NFL, why would you want to get him fired? :shrug:

Bill is a dumbass this year sending Brady out with those WR. I seem to remember Rodgers getting frustrated with his group of Wr few years back. Brady should have said someone this year because the midgets they sent out this year was funny. Anyway I can?t stand Rodgers and you can?t stand Brady. Let?s just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Bill is a dumbass this year sending Brady out with those WR. I seem to remember Rodgers getting frustrated with his group of Wr few years back. Brady should have said someone this year because the midgets they sent out this year was funny. Anyway I can?t stand Rodgers and you can?t stand Brady. Let?s just leave it at that.

pretty much the same group of WR as last year when they won the SB (minus Gronk who retired early). They did add a first round WR, traded for Sanu and tried to add Antonio Brown. They did try, but couldn't replace what Gronk brought to the table...that and Brady regressing.

Back