Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Wild Card weekend

pretty much the same group of WR as last year when they won the SB (minus Gronk who retired early). They did add a first round WR, traded for Sanu and tried to add Antonio Brown. They did try, but couldn't replace what Gronk brought to the table...that and Brady regressing.

No not even close to the same group, and Brady skills are better then a lot of players younger then him. And btw missing gronk is a big deal. Sanu is garbage now days.

Figures the a Saints would be a no show so far verses Minnesota. Damn I hate the Vikings and Packers.

2019 leading receivers were Edelman & James White (172 catches, 1762 yrd, 11 TDs)
2018 were the same two guys (161 catches, 1601 yards, 13 TDs)

Gronk had 47 catches, 682 yards & 3 TDs in 2018. That's not anything special, but I did say that they missed him.

Sanu is nothing special but he's a serviceable WR.

2019 59 catches, 530 yards & 2 TDs
2018 66/838/4 TDs

He wasn't very productive with NE, my guess is because it's a new offense and Brady doesn't trust him very much.

As far as Brady being better than a lot of players that are younger than him...that is true.

Brady had a QB rating of 88.0 this year (19th in NFL).

That's a little better than
Daniel Jones 87.7
Kyler Murrray 87.4
Jared Goff 86.5
Josh Allen 83.5

Saints running out of time. Then they don’t get set in time on the spike.

Saints are never going to touch the ball lol. The Saints are gagging again sadly.

Way to easy . What were the saint thinking ? That is Awful defense.

He did push off though.

He pushed off big time. Dumb to put a small guy on A big player like that. Damn those ugly Purple uniforms for another week.

Last edited:
That only happens to Detroit, lol.

It was pretty blatant too. He put his palm right on the Saints players chest. Can?t believe the refs swallowed the flags again in New Orleans. The NFL must hate the Saints a lot.

Whoever wins the Seahawks Eagles game is who I am rooting for to make the Super Bowl. Can’t stand the other three teams left in the NFC.

It was pretty blatant too. He put his palm right on the Saints players chest. Can?t believe the refs swallowed the flags again in New Orleans. The NFL must hate the Saints a lot.

They sure do get their lion's share. No pun intended.

Last edited:
The NFL already let the saints have their SB after Katrina. They still hate lions the most

So did lynch come back just for playoffs or is he planning on playing next year?

So did lynch come back just for playoffs or is he planning on playing next year?

Not sure. Just say the replay of the td. He looked like a beast on that play. Did he play much. I just dvr the game and only watched the highlights. I see he caught a few passes too. But only had 6 carries.

Back