Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Wild Card weekend

Not sure. Just say the replay of the td. He looked like a beast on that play. Did he play much. I just dvr the game and only watched the highlights. I see he caught a few passes too. But only had 6 carries.

He doesn?t look like he?s lost any of his beast mode at all, they were only giving it to him in short yardage situations for the most part

It was pretty blatant too. He put his palm right on the Saints players chest. Can?t believe the refs swallowed the flags again in New Orleans. The NFL must hate the Saints a lot.

the refs don't "hate" anybody...they just miss calls all of the time.

I was watching the game at a bar and couldn't hear the commentary. I was wondering...was that call reviewable?

the refs don't "hate" anybody...they just miss calls all of the time.

I was watching the game at a bar and couldn't hear the commentary. I was wondering...was that call reviewable?

Yes it was reviewable but it has to come from the NFL I think. It was a flag and should been overturned. Basically a fuck you to the Saints. Just my opinion.

I think the "fair catch" call that nullified a TD for the Bills was also bad call. The Texans player didn't call for a fair catch or kneel down in the endzone...it was a live ball and should have been a Bills TD.

Back