Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NIT! NIT! Alright!

I think theWolverines24 is too disgusted by the events that have transpired to have been bothered to have started one.

You can start one if you want or we can just use this for anyone who wants to.

I missed the first half, but I?m going to watch the rest of the game.

I missed the first half because some big dumb idiot in a big dumb pickup truck caused a massive accident on the freeway, making my commute suck.

You're a mod. you can move the post if you think it belongs elsewhere, right?

Not worth it, the jokes aren?t good enough.

If I want to I can copy your post, paste on one your existing religion mocking threads and respond to it.

Maybe if Michigan wins this game I?ll be in a better mood and do it.

I missed the first half because some big dumb idiot in a big dumb pickup truck caused a massive accident on the freeway, making my commute suck.

There are probably more big, dumb idiots, driving big dumb pick up trucks where you live, but that said, they?re everywhere.

I haven?t watched a lot of Toledo basketball this season. I really don?t know much about the team.

So frustrating. Up 61-51 they let Toledo out of a time out gwt back to back wide open three looks that get made. Toledo is a 3 point shooting team.

No attention to detail by Howard out of time outs. You know they are looking for a 3 play.
Guy was wide open twice. Don?t leave your guy damn it.

Plus why can?t they freaking rebound ?
Toledo has 9 offensive rebounds. With 10 minutes to go

Last edited:
Offense?s rebound #10 leads to a bucket. So many possessions missed because we can?t rebound.

Last edited:
I'm sick of the anti-NIT discrimination in our society... watching the game on the smallest tv in the bar.

Not a good shot by Dug Up 78-71. This team never seems to stretch leads. Not a great offense set.

Last edited:
Dug with a terrible turnover

Then Hunter makes first
Hunter misses second

Another shitty possession on a out of bounds play.
Maybe Kobe was fouled on his shot.

Last edited:
Back