Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

No Tag For Golladay

There is a BIG difference in Chase and Bateman. It's like Tyreke Hill and Allen Robinson. Both good WR......but Hill is a game changer......demands special attention and can dictate how an entire defense plays a situation.

Waddle, Chase and Smith can do that. Bateman isn't doing that. The WR class may be deep, but how many game changers are there? 3. I'd MUCH rather have one of those guys. Bateman and the others are available every draft.

At this point we don't know. He had one year and hasn't played in a year. Plus the way they talk about him he'll be gone before 7 anyway.

At this point we don't know. He had one year and hasn't played in a year. Plus the way they talk about him he'll be gone before 7 anyway.

all depends on the QBs and trades. Could end up that Qbs go 1-4 after trades. In that scenerio were all but guaranteed one of the top 3 WRs.

If theres not many trades up for QB I could see MIA, PHI and CIN potentially going WR before us. Its not likely, but if it does thats when i can see us grabbing a Parsons, OT or god forbid CB.

Most likely i see us getting the 3rd WR off the board.

all depends on the QBs and trades. Could end up that Qbs go 1-4 after trades. In that scenerio were all but guaranteed one of the top 3 WRs.

If theres not many trades up for QB I could see MIA, PHI and CIN potentially going WR before us. Its not likely, but if it does thats when i can see us grabbing a Parsons, OT or god forbid CB.

Most likely i see us getting the 3rd WR off the board.

Agreed.....I think there will be at least 1 trade up to someone above us for a QB.....dropping one of those WR possible teams to fall below us. If we don't trade down, I see us with Chase, Waddle or Smith, in that order, or Parsons.

If Sewell fell that is an outside possibility....but I don't see any other options unless they really like a QB that's still available.

In order if they're still on the board at #7.....IMO...

Chase
Wilson
Waddle
Smith
Parsons
Fields
Sewell

Back