Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Noot Flipping and Flopping

Noots done....he may stick in it after NH but his chances of getting the nomination are NIL.

No wonder you act so stupidly sometimes. Too much hitting your head.

. . . but at least much more is understood about you and why you act the way you do.

BTW I agree Newt will not get the nomination, but not for the ridiculous "facts" that numbnuts hit himself in the head with.

KAWDUP said:

. . . but at least much more is understood about you and why you act the way you do.

BTW I agree Newt will not get the nomination, but not for the ridiculous "facts" that numbnuts hit himself in the head with.
they are direct quotes you numbskull lol....cant get much more factual that that lol.

not sure how anyone can defend Noot on his flip flops...he freely admits to them.

say's he is allowed to change his opinion on issues.

KAWDUP said:
MI_Thumb said:
Yet you're the one throwing the tantrum....

You think that was a tantrum? LOL - you are just as immature as he is. You think it really matters to me if either of them has a fat ass life? Don't be taken in - anything said in a political forum should be taken with a grain of salt, and from the looks of it especially from you people, as there aren't more biased folks then what I have seen here.

BTW- mhughes wouldn't know a fact if it hit him in the head.

What??

I judge Newt on his 4 yrs as speaker......a remarkable job......dont care about his marital issues, hell we put up with Clinton ongoing flings. Dont care he pissed off some RINO republicans, he is a reformer, he is exactly what this country needs. Obama isnt going to cut any spending, Romney isnt going to cut enough.

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:
You think that was a tantrum? LOL - you are just as immature as he is. You think it really matters to me if either of them has a fat ass life? Don't be taken in - anything said in a political forum should be taken with a grain of salt, and from the looks of it especially from you people, as there aren't more biased folks then what I have seen here.

BTW- mhughes wouldn't know a fact if it hit him in the head.

What??

You don't understand the quote? Is it the words you don't understand or the fact that I was quoting what he said exactly?

. . . or is it when using a direct quote from a biased person out of context, it may actually have a bearing on what was meant?

NOOOO, couldn't be.

I still chuckle at some of the ignorance here. I agree with at least some of the position, point out where the conclusion is relevant but disagree you have all the facts, or how they lead to the conclusion, but I'm being what - butthurt?

You may keep the petty argument up all you want, but is that what this forum was for - your ridiculouse flame war because someone disagrees with your position?

If you really thought flip-flopping was a reason someone couldn't get elected, there are a hell of lot more incumbents, both right and left that have no business being re-elected (at least according to you), but I guess that makes no difference when you can call someone names and try and be funny about the future of our country.

Is it everyone who disagrees with you that is a retard? Great conversation. I can see why so many are here willing to participate.

Carry on. It is obviously why you are here.

mhughes0021 said:
KAWDUP said:

they are direct quotes you numbskull lol....cant get much more factual that that lol.

Direct quotes taken out of context cherry picked from an entire political career. Good job. Do that for all of them, even Obama, then you have something. Until you do, you are just a another biased poser, who is ignorant of what is really going on.

Think about all of the things that are actually over-looked to elect many of our current Congress and Senate. I'm sure what Newt has done disqualifies him. Riight!

Now thinking that you really believe that is what really makes me
laugh.

Carry on.

Sorry about not answering you directly SLICK - I really don't disagree with your conclusion. You are keeping on topic, other than calling all Republicans retards, your analysis of American politics can be quite insightful.

Wrong but insightful. :*)

KAWDUP said:
Sorry about not answering you directly SLICK - I really don't disagree with your conclusion. You are keeping on topic, other than calling all Republicans retards, your analysis of American politics can be quite insightful.

Wrong but insightful. :*)

not all Republicans are retards...the party actually has a couple of members that interest me....Chris Christie is one guy that has a bright future , can see him actually winning in 2016.

the current group though leaves alot to be desired...you have got to agree with that.

you got a guy like Santorum who gets a little bump this week and starts opening his mouth more and shows what an ignorant tool he is.

Obama is Pro Life because he is a Black Man...lol , c'mon Ricky.

Yep, that is mostly true. There are some better than others, and some who really just talk a good game. Who I like is Romney's father. He was a great governor of the state of Michigan. I was praying some of it rubbed off on his son. In today's political world, Romney may have the political machine in place to actually give Obama a run, but there is nearly an entire year before the election, and both Obama and Romney, and even Newt can make a hell of a lot things happen to modify the polls before the election. I'm just not ready to start handi-capping it yet.

KAWDUP said:
MI_Thumb said:

You don't understand the quote? Is it the words you don't understand or the fact that I was quoting what he said exactly?

. . . or is it when using a direct quote from a biased person out of context, it may actually have a bearing on what was meant?

NOOOO, couldn't be.

I still chuckle at some of the ignorance here. I agree with at least some of the position, point out where the conclusion is relevant but disagree you have all the facts, or how they lead to the conclusion, but I'm being what - butthurt?

You may keep the petty argument up all you want, but is that what this forum was for - your ridiculouse flame war because someone disagrees with your position?

If you really thought flip-flopping was a reason someone couldn't get elected, there are a hell of lot more incumbents, both right and left that have no business being re-elected (at least according to you), but I guess that makes no difference when you can call someone names and try and be funny about the future of our country.

Is it everyone who disagrees with you that is a retard? Great conversation. I can see why so many are here willing to participate.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I never disagreed with anyone or called them a retard in this thread.

Are you hearing voices inside your head?

I don't think you even have a clue who your trying to argue with.

I never argued one thing in this thread, yet you keep lashing out, maybe you need therapy.

KAWDUP said:
mhughes0021 said:

Direct quotes taken out of context cherry picked from an entire political career. Good job. Do that for all of them, even Obama, then you have something. Until you do, you are just a another biased poser, who is ignorant of what is really going on.

Think about all of the things that are actually over-looked to elect many of our current Congress and Senate. I'm sure what Newt has done disqualifies him. Riight!

laugh.

Carry on.

lol entire political career? some of them are a couple fucking months apart (see the libya quotes). you are wrong...you can call ppl names and be a drama queen all you want...but youre wrong.

mhughes0021 said:
KAWDUP said:

laugh.

Carry on.

lol entire political career? some of them are a couple fucking months apart (see the libya quotes). you are wrong...you can call ppl names and be a drama queen all you want...but youre wrong.

Riighht I'm the drama queen. Who is carrying on the argument now?

. . . and I am not wrong - you saying it doesn't make it true, and saying it twice just proves you are reaching.

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:

NOOOO, couldn't be.

I never argued one thing in this thread, yet you keep lashing out, maybe you need therapy.

What are you babbling about? You inserted yourself into the argument, and now you're asking why I "lashed out" at you?

KAWDUP said:
MI_Thumb said:

What are you babbling about? Everything I said didn't have to apply directly to you. You inserted yourself into the discussion, so either put up with my "lashing out" or fuck off. I don't care which.

What if I decide to do neither?

Will you hold your breath and kick and scream?

Don't want me pointing out your schizoid moments, don't quote me then ramble on about something else.

Toodles.

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:
What are you babbling about? Everything I said didn't have to apply directly to you. You inserted yourself into the discussion, so either put up with my "lashing out" or fuck off. I don't care which.

What if I decide to do neither?

Will you hold your breath and kick and scream?

Don't want me pointing out your schizoid moments, don't quote me then ramble on about something else.

Toodles.

What if I continue to do both, will you still be a complete jerk about it? I will continue to quote and ramble on as much as I want.

KAWDUP said:
mhughes0021 said:

. . . and I am not wrong - you saying it doesn't make it true, and saying it twice just proves you are reaching.
when everything you say is refuted by factual evidence....it usually makes you wrong. You even tried to discredit the factual quotes by saying it was over an entire political career....which i admit would make sense....but you failed to realize that the quotes were mere months apart in some cases. Which make Newt simply...a flippity flopper...and makes you wrong.

mhughes0021 said:
KAWDUP said:

when everything you say is refuted by factual evidence....it usually makes you wrong. You even tried to discredit the factual quotes by saying it was over an entire political career....which i admit would make sense....but you failed to realize that the quotes were mere months apart in some cases. Which make Newt simply...a flippity flopper...and makes you wrong.

Having some of them be a few months apart does not make me wrong. Have you ever taken a logic course? Does not sound like it to me.

Do you have the entire context of all the quotes or are you quoting some left wing news organization?

If you haven't noticed, I don't believe I ever stated that Newt was not a flip-flopper. I believe my main point was, and still is, that every politician in a campaign is a flip-flopper and being one isn't really all that newsworthy when determining someone's electability.

Back